William Hill Get The Bill Counter Out....

MrTop

EOG Master
FanDuel , lost 2 million on woods. this was their first masters. They did not get to profit on woods losing for years.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26524565/bettor-wins-119m-tiger-books-take-bath

Would like to hear the book-maker report on this. Sure, they house had to take a substantial loss on Tiger's Masters win.

What about the YEARS, decade+ really...where Tiger was over-priced in the Win markets? I mean he was dry as a well for a long time, and people were betting his name.

The house was stealing $$ on those Tiger win bets for years. Only similarity that comes to mind was Dale Earnhardt Jr in the Nascar series. He would get priced up on name recognition and surely returned < 50-cents on the dollar over time.

kane

EOG master
My book was putting out a prop on Tiger, will he win a major this year, I think the no was -400 or 450, anyway I was going to put a half unit on NO, but completely forgot, LOL

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Guys at my local 7-11 were talking about the future bet winner. Heard it was a Wm Hill bookie at SLS for $85,000 at 14-1 on Tiger. Westgate(Sp) had a couple of bettors winning 100,000 bets. (See Chuckie's link)

Last edited:

absolutvodka999

EOG Addicted
Guys at my local 7-11 were talking about the future bet winner. Heard it was a Wm Hill bookie at SLS for $85,000 at 14-1 on Tiger. Westin had a couple of bettors winning 100,000 bets. (See Chuckie's link)
it was same guy. westgate would only give him 15K on tiger. he went across the street to sls and bet the remaining 85

ChuckyG

EOG Master
it was same guy. westgate would only give him 15K on tiger. he went across the street to sls and bet the remaining 85

Happy for that guy. Tiger really had been playing well late 2018 + into 2019.

Like I said, Tiger is so much about the name. People will bet him, regardless.

Props to Tiger on winning it. Huge story, for sure.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Calling BS that this guy never placed a sports wager before. Sure your first ever sports bet is 85k on Tiger to win 2019 Masters.

Add to that, the guy sounds like a real ahole with how he treated girlfriends and USA reporter.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Calling BS that this guy never placed a sports wager before. Sure your first ever sports bet is 85k on Tiger to win 2019 Masters.

Add to that, the guy sounds like a real ahole with how he treated girlfriends and USA reporter.

I think your right

Heim

EOG Master
There's speculation he was a beard for the liquor magnate Adam Meyer ripped off in La Crosse Wisconsin.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Will any touts hire Adducci to do commentary on the upcoming PGA Championship in Long Island. Beard or not, the general public will be damn curious to see if he recommends Tiger again.