WIMBLEDON MENS FINALS

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: WIMBLEDON MENS FINALS

NO it doesn't

Nice call with Venus but since you got that MEN'S Finals right you won't get this one

R-Fed in 4

Winky, normally I agree with you, but the tennis world will see Nadal break through. Greek still has RF -135, Betjam -145 . I think the books are begging for Federer money.

Rafa in 4 tough sets.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i got R-Fed -130 earlier

i think the ass whupping R-Fed took on Clay in Paris and the talk of this being the changing of the guard will serve as extra motivation for R-Fed (not that he needs it) as well as the fact Nadal SHOULD have won at Wimbledon last year and too many factors in R-Fed's favor now

whoever wins it won't be easy and when all is said and done i expect the REAL winner will be those watching on TV because this sure has the makings of a 4+ hour classic

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I am up in the air, but I am leaning towards Nadal. This is a tough call, Federer is unstoppable on grass, but Nadal almost beat him in last years final, and killed him in the French. I think that I will probably go with Nadal, he is on the up and will be nice to see someone else win on grass.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I just played Feds @-130
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Rooting for Antonio Banderas, errrrrr, I mean Federer today, who seems much more humble with his success....

Nadal hasn't won anything yet, but those 3 set and 4 set Federer wins aren't happening obviously. I still say it is the changing of the guard. If Nadal wins, then people must acknowledge he is now the best player in the world.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

federer wins 3rd set tie breaker......match far from over........

agree but unless R-Fed breaks Nadal's service he is asking for trouble. Nadal is still the slight fave unless this goes to the 5th and then R-Fed is a MONSTER fave to pull this out

Coin toss my ass. Yes it was close. Yes Federer took it 5 sets and beyond. Nadal had Match point in the 4th set and Roger showed why he is a champion. Any day you want to try to out cap my tennis let me know, I always could use another fish.