Win KR's Money Poker Freeroll 8/19

Re: Win KR's Money Poker Freeroll 8/19

then I click sign up and it goes to this big green page that says register and nothing pops up to sign up.

anyone else having issues?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

I was able to log in and register for the tourney last night, but now it doesn't let me post nor show thread categories.

No petition to bring back KR?

Canu

EOG Addicted

^^^^^^^^^lol if this is the same dipshit that was talking trash to me the other week mark216 or some shit like that then he is a real spectacular dumb ass.

hey mark you registered twice this week so you dont have to register next week ok ? :highfive

yisman

EOG Master

^^^^^^^^^lol if this is the same dipshit that was talking trash to me the other week mark216 or some shit like that then he is a real spectacular dumb ass.

hey mark you registered twice this week so you dont have to register next week ok ? :highfive

:lightbulb:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

mark216 is poster jam

not the guy you are refering to

just for old time sakes

in

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

That link never worked for me it just gave me an error message, can't figure out where to go to register this week. Can someone send me a link? Thanks.

Whitman

EOG Member

Depending on size, an advertising company can give access to copywriting and graphic designs services. They also can handle social media presence, internet technology issues and public relations. With the correct agency, all this marketing support can be available for your business.

rlabeaud

EOG Member

hello king I need password to todays tourney win KRs money thanks in advance