Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Purdue crucial. Already have Sparty and Puke. Washy St and Colorado St winning. That's everything up to now. We are talking Mickelson territory.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Have to be Alan Karreful with these AZ books. All winning reported to the IRS. Make sure I pay estimated any payout.

kane

EOG master
My only other play is Vandy, it's one of the rare times I'm getting a bad number, I took 11, flat spot for the tree

kane

EOG master
I don't know what the "hustledouble incident" is, and I'm probably better off not knowing, but certainly you've done your time by now and should have your PM's restored, hell even that guy who killed Kennedy is getting pardoned. C'mon JK, give the Dude his PM's back

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another plus EV Saturday. Another Saturday without a payout qualifying ticket. All rolled into the NFLe. Today will determine if I take the Lions points or ml. 2-0, ml. 1-1, ml. 0-2, ml.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 8-10-1, plus 1.49. I look at it as a free look tomorrow night. Win and I only have to tread water. Lose, still in range.