Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
6-10 -1.77 units

Adding:

Pinny

Wednesday: Chelsea TT Un1 +130
Honda Classic: JT Poston T20 (and ties) finish +315

Plays still TBD:

Wednesday: Tranmere Rivers -1 +194; Atletico Madrid/Chelsea UN2 +128; Chelsea TT Un1 +130
Thursday: 718 Sparty -2 -104
Friday: 729 Winthrop +6 -110 (Think they can win SU) AND 747 Liberty +9 +102 (Not sure the right team is favored here)
Sunday: Honda Classic: JT Poston T20 (and ties) finish +315

UGH! A laaaaaaaaaaaaast second Chelsea goal. UGH! Turned 1-1-1 +0.30 to 0-2-1 -2.00 units. Tranmere unable to score against the worst team in the league - WOW

6-12 -3.77 units

Thursday: 718 Sparty -2 -104
Friday: 729 Winthrop +6 -110 (Think they can win SU) AND 747 Liberty +9 +102 (Not sure the right team is favored here)
Sunday: Honda Classic: JT Poston T20 (and ties) finish +315[/QUOTE]

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Unlike EOG's Grand Challenge where WINKY would be one loss from elimination, this homemade challenge allows the contestant to chase the pot of gold through all 30 selections.

1616053285332.png

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Unlike EOG's Grand Challenge where WINKY would be one loss from elimination, this homemade challenge allows the contestant to chase the pot of gold through all 30 selections.

Note he is really 6-13-1, but he changed the rules to ignore pushes and invented 1/2 unit bets that only count for 1/2 of a loss.

I'm waiting for the 1/50 unit bets toward the end to really cement the hail-marys.

As JK knows, I'm now onto my 6th contest this month using the Winky rules.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Show Kinky howid's done and post your version in April, Bobby. No Dell Dude harassment. I only do that for posuers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Billy looks like he is jealous of my Kinky attention whore and bumping his Sinker thread. I'm done with him. He's going to have to play with Teddy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
End this stupid thread. And get Covid again. Fuck you, Kinky. You and Izzo are probably going to cost me $1250. Every contest had Izzo.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
6-14 -5.77 units (Counting Poston as a loss)

Pinny

729 Winthrop ML +235
769 Ohio ML +269

Previous BB

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even live game cheating is not going to save you. Winthrop loss twice, Fakers loss. Ohio loss pending. Only Liberty suckout push which should count as a play. Getting Tony Homo to 30. I want to cee what a desperate Kinky does at the end.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
6-18 minus 9.87units

i'm no bob the computer but that's what i got....

6 plays left to win 14.13 units

should be a fun finish..

Dell Dude

EOG Master
6 wins is where it probably ends since Kinky will finish with fail mary's. Makes it worse and worse hat he posted more than 30 plays. Still couldn't get to 7.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
wow.....what are the chances his record matched his units....

thats some inter galactic shit.....signs from the gods

he's fvcking winning

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
6-14 -5.77 units (Counting Poston as a loss)

Pinny

729 Winthrop ML +235
769 Ohio ML +269

Previous BB

7-17 -6.08 units

I picked this game to happen and now it is time to pick the result I also had happening

Loyola Chicago ML +242

Dell Dude

EOG Master
7-17 -6.08 units

I picked this game to happen and now it is time to pick the result I also had happening

Loyola Chicago ML +242

You didn't have anything happening. You picked Loyola to cover the spread not win the game you goofy, cheating, clueless fuck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sister Mary and Loyola up 9 HT. Winky with the upset of the tournament. Great capping my friend. Plus 5 units is going to happen with a late fuck you surge!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Should be -5.81 u, missed the 4 cents juice in Sparty -2 -104 loss.

Should be -6.22 u, missed the 10 cent juice on Winthrop +6 -110 (plus 4 cents from above).

As always - 100% right.

Now....................TYVM Loyola Chicago

8-17 -3.80 units

BetOnline

825 LSU ML +200

Just like with Illinois I have Meeeeechigan (also?) going out this round

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
As always - 100% right.

Now....................TYVM Loyola Chicago

8-17 -3.80 units

BetOnline

825 LSU ML +200

Just like with Illinois I have Meeeeechigan (also?) going out this round

Adding:

BillHill

819 Ohio U ML +205

Previous Play: 825 LSU ML +200

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Note he is really 6-13-1, but he changed the rules to ignore pushes and invented 1/2 unit bets that only count for 1/2 of a loss.

I'm waiting for the 1/50 unit bets toward the end to really cement the hail-marys.

As JK knows, I'm now onto my 6th contest this month using the Winky rules.

So far, so good in Contests A, B, C and D.

Too funny.

ComptrBob stacking up plenty of winners.