Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm on the verge of ending my 6th "Winky" contest for March. Challenge to JK (note: only JK sees my picks via PM) what would you select now to close out Contest #F? Hint, its tricky.

Hmmm...

Must win 20 cents on the dollar.

I assume it's some type of proposition where you could lose both sides but you're likely to squeeze out a small profit.

A "Polish" middle, if you will.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Guess it's over, call it a day
Sorry that it had to end this way
No reason to pretend
We knew it had to end some day, this way

Yes, it's over, Kinky is gone
What's the use of tryin' to hang on
Somewhere he lost the key
So little left for JK and Billy
And it's clear to see

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No. If I wanted I could but even if I hit it and won I'd feel like I still lost. If someone else did that we'd go after them and rightfully so

Winky takes a knee instead of throwing a Hail Mary?

Oh no.

This thread is getting worse, not better.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
That's like dribbling out the final possession of a lopsided basketball game when trailing.

Where's the fight in you?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Hmmm...

Must win 20 cents on the dollar.

I assume it's some type of proposition where you could lose both sides but you're likely to squeeze out a small profit.

A "Polish" middle, if you will.

Right, I'm at 5.80 units and 29 picks so I don't "need" to win any more units, but I can't afford a unit loss.

Let's open this up to any reader, give me an example of what to do.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
That's like dribbling out the final possession of a lopsided basketball game when trailing.

Where's the fight in you?

Agree completely, its just a contest where you have to use your smarts to get to +5 units or more. EOG Poster "Neveragain" in the EOG horse racing contest, on his last pick, hit a 30/1 shot to get the $1000 prize.

In my example above, I was down -11.75 units after 6 picks and came back.

Last edited:

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
if winky doesnt take a shot then he really is a fvcking moran.....playing a contest for fun and doesnt play to win at the end.....what a shit show....hope he reconsiders

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not so fast. My Oral sex pick was only play #29. I can still help Kinky win the thread!

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinky (according to his fake grading)

8-19 minus 5.8

Alabama fuck you final pending +248

Kinky needs plus 8.82 final 2 plays if Alabama wins. If Alabama loses, he needs plus 11.8.
UCLA plus 900 to advance to the fuck you final four. I cee only plus 800 at Bet Any Sports but in Kinky tradition, we will add another hundy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No, actually, plus 2200!

205029417-1 Friday 03/19/2021 Future/Prop

Basketball NCAA Futures - NCAA Regions - Winner of East Region - UCLA +2200

Risk: 74.00
To Win: 1,628.00

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Virtually all my Peeps remaining contests coming down to the USC game. Either blanket cover or blanket bloodbath. Terrible Jason Day yesterday. Couldn't get a single important win. 0-3 after Baylor.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Dell Dude is a top ten draw here. Give him a shot at the EOG Grand Challenge...preferably a quiet Summer month.

hmmm seems like your new to the dude....he's on the mount rushmore of posting but if you just stumbled upon him you missed his best work about 5-7yrs ago he posted as a cat....yes, a fvcking cat.....drop dead roll on the ground funny

Last edited by a moderator:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
8-20 -6.80 units

You all want me to go for it - got it

Pinny

6-teamer paying: 11.96

Sabres +165
Avs -432
Jazz ML -1760
Nets ML -682
Tuesday NHL: Lightning -242 and Bruins PL +13

This will either make me: 8-21 -7.80 units OR 9-20 +5.16 units

I think we know which one it will be. But I can hope! The 2 potential stumbling blocks are: Sabres tonight and Bruins PL on Tuesday

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinky once again gives the ignore game away. howid you know we "all" want you to go for it when you have us all on ignore?

8-20 -6.80 units

Pinny

Sabres +165
Avs -432
Jazz ML -1760
Nets ML -682

I think we know which one it will be. But I can hope! The 2 potential stumbling blocks are: Sabres tonight and Bruins PL on Tuesday

Just the way NHL parlays goes but watch you lose when the Avs outshoot the Ducks 52-13 but lose 2-1 in OT

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Just the way NHL parlays goes but watch you lose when the Avs outshoot the Ducks 52-13 but lose 2-1 in OT

Maybe so but most likely.......................Bruins give up an extra attacker goal at 19:59 and win by 1 instead of 2. Or Bruins UP 1 hit the post twice and fail to get than 2nd goal and win by 1.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
8-20 -6.80 units

Pinny

Sabres +165
Avs -432
Jazz ML -1760
Nets ML -682

A small nit especially since the parlay lost, but I had it paying 12.022 given the prices quoted.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
A small nit especially since the parlay lost, but I had it paying 12.022 given the prices quoted.

I punched it into a Parlay Calculator and this is what I came up with. I am hoping TB or Bruins don't get to the window so that brutal Sabres loss doesn't hurt even more

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Well as you said, both lost so hope you feel better. No hail mary 150-1 shot today?

I wasn't gonna do it but since y'all want me to do it

Pays: 13.99

NHL: Kings AND Sabres BOTH +178...........Avs -327
NBA ML: Phoenix -303 AND Nets -854