Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unlike Kinky, I will count Ohio State if it lands on the #. No added plays. Only 30. 10 are pushes, too bad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Rutgers canceled. Don't know. Don't Alan Karre. No replacement. If they play before October, will count same spread and odds. If not, push.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Play #5. Justin Thomas to have the be best 4th round in the Tour Championship +1370. I am choosing this instead of lifting the trophy because it is higher odds and since he is behind 5 strokes, more than likely will need to go lowest. Some asshole at the bottom could put up a # but I'll take my chances.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I win JT, I basically win the thread 5 plays in. You like that, Kinky? You have to take me off pretend ignore to answer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinky started his soccer thread and got his I wish I was pro that MAGA posters stay out. And he still leaves the forum. Normal people mellow after a near death experience and become more balanced and calm. Kinky went the other way. He became an even bigger fucking dick. My guess he got triggered by MAGA posters he is pretend ignoring postng in other threads. Release the pm's, JK! I'm sure it's all there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My strategy is to get ahead by grinding winners then close the deal with a futures cat or big dog. No regret betting JT. I would have lost ND and that would have been more painful because of kane.