Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Lambs and over, win here and 2-0 of 4 team pawlay. If Lambs and under, lose here and a winning 2 team ticket. So I'm good either way as long as Lambs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I should have won Stafford and under but posted wrong total. I did win Stafford and under but 2 left to get paid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It all ended good with Stafford. Bet Lambs live plus monies so went 2-0 suicide pawlay and got paid now. Just 0-1 this thread. I'll make it up Saturday when I runner runner the board.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Saturday foots:

Sparty -3.5 -114
The Ohio State -19.5 -122
Illinois +10.5 -106
Illinois +340
Iowa -1.5 -115 (be best)
Notre Dame -110
Meechigan -2.5 -118

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't pull a Kinky with a suckout ml unless I am able to get above 50%. No choice but to grind and pick my spot. Somewhere along the line I'll need a Mickey Mouse over Roger Federer hit

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sparty and the Ohio State winners.

Dell Dude 9-12, (-2.38)

Illinois +10.5 -106
Illinois +340
Iowa -1.5 -115 (be best)
Notre Dame -110
Meechigan -2.5 -118
LSU +110
Auburn +14.5 -110
Auburn +540
Saban -17.5 -110

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Did anybody tail me on Iowa? They is for real. Pedo John Ziegler State is not. That defense gives them a chance to run it. Probably not but they will have to be reckoned with.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have UMISS, Navy and Florida State ml's but I dont think in the same rooster so won't do me any good without Illinois and Auburn. Shame.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nebraska I'm not going to say is for real but they are not the team that lost to Illinois. This game is a tossup. I thought Harbaugh would roll.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I may have a negative Jason Day in the Kinky challenge but going to win both LIVE bets Meechigan, Notre Dame and either go 4-0-1 or 5-0-0 suicide pawlay. Meechigan -3.