Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The password is past post. Have David Lipsky pee tournament and he just put up a Hans Solo #. He will have a chance tomorrow.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The password is past post. I'm counting this if he wins.

Wednesday 10/13/2021
Future/Prop
Golf Futures - Andalucia Masters - Odds to win - David Lipsky +7500
Risk: 59.00
To Win: 4,425.00
Free Play: No

Risk / To Win Amount:
59.00 / 4,425.00 (USD) Accepted 10/13/2021 10:56 - EST
Selection:
Golf Futures
:
Andalucia Masters
:
:
Odds to win 10/14/2021 05:00:00- (EST)
:
David Lipsky 7500 to 0
* Event Notes:
European Golf - Estrella Damm NA Andalucia Masters Tournament @ Real Club Valderrama - Sotogrande, Spain

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Round fayta complee. All alone in 3rd. 1 behind Fitzy and 4 behind some nobody. Lipsky puts up a # again, could lift the trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I case anybody is wondering. I lost every game 1 pm. Not some of the games 1 pm. All of the games 1 pm. More not less! I lost more!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm sure not vaccine related. Healthy 30 year olds routinely die suddenly.

analyzer said:
Well, if he died because of the vaccine, they certainly wouldn't announce it. I lost a 30 year old co-worker last week. She was one of the nicest girls I've ever met. 2 little kids at home. She was in a program to become a surrogate mother. She would grow her hair out, cut it, and donate it to cancer victims. She was just a sweetheart. She died suddenly. She and some friends came home from a restaurant. She was tired, and fell asleep in the car. They went out to check on her, and she was gone. They haven't said what it was. Something heart and/or brain related. She was vaccinated. I've heard in some cases the vaccine causes blood clots. It sure makes me wonder.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm hoping we snatch and grab a Democrat Senator in a Republican state and Momma there goes the Schumer majority! Mark Kelly is unlikely but would do it. John Tester in Montana. Pocahontas and Bernie probably wouldn't work because of the shit RINO governors. They'd replace with a Democrat.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Or we get Cinema to switch sides. She's bi so wouldn't be the first time. She can't win the Dem primary but would be unbeatable as a Republican.

kane

EOG master
That's the equivalent to me going Jew. That means fuck you.
No, it's not equivalent to anything, I'm giving you my honest opinion, Sparty isn't as good as their record suggests, they're coming off a huuge win last week, and every week they stay undefeated they have to play with the pressure of staying that way. They're undefeated, ranked 5th in the country, and they're playing a very average Pudue team, and the line is 3, lol, every swinging dick will be laying it with both fists, this is the type of game where the public gets bent over by the books

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't give a shit about the books. They have been getting bent over all season because they have not set the proper lines. Sparty probably gets raped by the Ohio State but it ain't gonna happen this week. Sparty 36-17.

kane

EOG master
Purdue can't run the ball, but the strength of their offense is throwing it, which plays into Sparty's weakness on defense, which is defending the pass

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Purdue can't run the ball, but the strength of their offense is throwing it, which plays into Sparty's weakness on defense, which is defending the pass

So it is actually good they won't be kane and able to run the ball. That means they can pass more!

kane

EOG master
I don't give a shit about the books. They have been getting bent over all season because they have not set the proper lines. Sparty probably gets raped by the Ohio State but it ain't gonna happen this week. Sparty 36-17.
Your opinion is the same opinion that everyone will have, which is fine by me, I'm used to being on an island with many of my plays, I fully expect this one to be no different