Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Next time, when you give me a *winner, make sure it is a complete winner. +3 and losing by 2 is not a winner for me. The only good part is it wouldn't have made a difference.

kane

EOG master
I'll show you, Take Sparty this week. Fuck Woody Hayes and fuck the points.
This is all you need to know, the 5th ranked team in the country is favored by 19 over the 7th ranked team in the country, the Bucks are favored by the same amount as they were vs Purdue, tells you how people view MSU

kane

EOG master
Next time, when you give me a *winner, make sure it is a complete winner. +3 and losing by 2 is not a winner for me. The only good part is it wouldn't have made a difference.
Okay, but I had +3 and won my bet, I said take the 3 and thank me later, if you didn't win, that's on you

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's on Sean Payton and their shit kicker. It would have been a meaningless refresh I would have lost 4pm or SNF but still a needless badbeat. You have to go for the touchdown down 11. You have to assume you are down 2 scores down 8. You have to preserve your timeouts for a failed onsides kick. He did none of that.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And on the onsides, imagine trying to field a screaming grounder if you are on the line. Coming at you maybe 60 mph. I don't know howid much speed these kickers can get. But crazy, unpredictable bounces. 90% it is not caught and then it becomes a mad scramble. vs. hitting a high, soft 2 hopper Birdie put away. You do that or you pooch it over the line.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Down 7, that changes everything. Ok to take the fg. Okay to take your time on TD drive. Still should keep your TO's just in case. But no problem going all or nothing to the last play. I'd go for the win with 2 but that's also optional. Down 8, you can't voluntarily take the clock down so low, you will need an onsides. That's what he did. The most egregious thing was letting 36 seconds run off to the 2 minute warning off first down at the 12. Could have run 3 plays before the 2 minute warning. Then he calls a running play 2nd and 10 at the 12 for 30 more seconds. This is the kind of stuff that makes me suspicious. It's almost as if he was trying to cover but not win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I need 4-0 to activate. No hypocrite, kane. As a rule, straights and pawlays, points. Roosters, ml.

College Football - 339 Michigan State +19 -110 for Game Sat 11/20 12:00 PM - (EST) Risking 550 To Win 500

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The reason is simple and obvious. Limited payout difference straights. Get the win. Pawlays, big difference payouts but even bigger bad difference if you go 5-1. So like to restrict to roosters. Big payout difference and 1 loss won't fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I lost $50,000 on the crooked stock market. I can handle that. I won't be able to handle the stock market collapsing and I sold all my putty options.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For the Lions, have to go with wide right Eddie Murray. Pistons, Kelly Tripuka. Red Wings, Kelly Kissio. Michigan State, Nick Saban! Michigan, Jim Harbaugh!

kane

EOG master
I'm against you in the MSU game, I told you last week the kid from WKU can sling it, coming off back to back wins against the U and the Corn, seems like a bit of a flat spot for Sparty, think WKU has enough offense to hang
Hey Dell, the guy the Lions might be facing is the same kid I told you about, if memory serves he lit up Sparty pretty good that game

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
By the way..................March 2023.....................I am going to be the Grand Challenge contestant.

One year later - hopefully I make it 2-for-2