Winkyduck Update

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Uh, pretty sure Winky is atheist. That may be a problem. Obama Bless Winky.

Kinda, sorta right. I don't believe in something like a God. But I am also as "un-religious" as it gets. I simply don't care, one way or another, about religion. I do have a problem with Jesus Freaks saying how wrong it is for 2 consenting adults of the same sex to be in a relationship but then will fight you tooth-and-nail for the right to believe and preach what they want and don't want you telling them how to live their life. They will also scream how a same sex marriage ruins the sanctity of marriage..............the same one where about 50% of straight couples end up divorcing anyway

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Okay Winker, now that youve recovered from the Zombie virus, give us some Premier league winners.

Gonna have to wait a handful of weeks. I was hoping Brentford would have been promoted since I think they would have stayed up and I could have gotten a nice plus-money price on it. I do think West Brom and Fulham go down but odds are they will be "minus-money to do so and heavy juice at that. Gonna see what I can get on Sheffield United to be relegated. They were universally picked not only to be relegated this past season but finish DFL. Instead they toyed with a European spot, made the FA Cup 1/4-finals and finished top half of the table. Think I can get a nice price on them to be relegated and if so gonna look long and hard at it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You almost died, Winky. It's touch and go home to Mommy the rest of the way. Maybe you should ride Birdie on this tip?

I did almost die. No argument. I know that for the rest of my life I will always have to remember how I spent 2019 and know the second I think I beat cancer forever and it will never come back is the second it will come back. I wish Birdie nothing but the best

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Gonna have to wait a handful of weeks. I was hoping Brentford would have been promoted since I think they would have stayed up and I could have gotten a nice plus-money price on it. I do think West Brom and Fulham go down but odds are they will be "minus-money to do so and heavy juice at that. Gonna see what I can get on Sheffield United to be relegated. They were universally picked not only to be relegated this past season but finish DFL. Instead they toyed with a European spot, made the FA Cup 1/4-finals and finished top half of the table. Think I can get a nice price on them to be relegated and if so gonna look long and hard at it.
Thanks for update, you were right back in January that Man U was going to dig out of their deep slump. PS Spurs -8 are my pick today.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I am diving in on that Spurs. I was already iffy on Utah's scoring, no way they can compete for 48 minutes short handed. Absolutely not.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I am diving in on that Spurs. I was already iffy on Utah's scoring, no way they can compete for 48 minutes short handed. Absolutely not.
Spurs showed up ready to take numbers. Last i checked they were way ahead in 4thqtr. (119-111 Jazz tried to get it close at the end. Spurs win by their morning line -8)

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wink's a warrior.

With A LOT of help from amazing medical professionals who were world-class in all they did. It pains me to not be able to go up to the 8th floor at Hoag and thank all for what they did but the last time I was there was Dec 2019 and it might be a lot longer till I can go back.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I would tell u to celebrate with a Cohiba cigar but thats probably not a good idea.

Agree, And also something I have never done. I have never smoked any kind of tobacco product. I have never done an illegal drug. I am not seeking Boy Scout status just something I had to avoid growing up because I had some asthma issues and allergies. I really have no desire to do it and actually can't stand being around anyone who smokes anything because it bothers me. But I understand the point made

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
UPDATE!

Got my annual scan on Friday. Saw my Oncologist today to go over the results. I have some scarring on my left butt cheek and (just like last time) a few scars on my lungs........he says it is nothing to worry about). But the most important thing is:

100% CLEAN!

This marks almost 3.5 years of being CANCER FREE - 1 months to be exact. I know how lucky I am to still be here. I still find myself shaking my head at times looking back on all I went thru and thinking of the HELL it was. As much as I want to celebrate MY health - I can't. I can't because Dad is starting to develop Dementia. I would say he is around the 15-to-20 yard line but sadly he is "advancing further down the field" at a much faster pace than we would like. I know my times with him are quickly diminishing so I am treasuring every moment I can with him knowing it won't be too much longer before we lose him - maybe not physically, but mentally. Those who have dealt with a parent like this know how tough it is to watch a loved one go from what they were to what they are.

kane

EOG master
UPDATE!

Got my annual scan on Friday. Saw my Oncologist today to go over the results. I have some scarring on my left butt cheek and (just like last time) a few scars on my lungs........he says it is nothing to worry about). But the most important thing is:

100% CLEAN!

This marks almost 3.5 years of being CANCER FREE - 1 months to be exact. I know how lucky I am to still be here. I still find myself shaking my head at times looking back on all I went thru and thinking of the HELL it was. As much as I want to celebrate MY health - I can't. I can't because Dad is starting to develop Dementia. I would say he is around the 15-to-20 yard line but sadly he is "advancing further down the field" at a much faster pace than we would like. I know my times with him are quickly diminishing so I am treasuring every moment I can with him knowing it won't be too much longer before we lose him - maybe not physically, but mentally. Those who have dealt with a parent like this know how tough it is to watch a loved one go from what they were to what they are.
Winky, first off you could have left out this detail, the visual is a bit disturbing. Second, glad to see you're in good health, most of us take our health for granted until it's compromised, that's when we truly realize what's important in life, and what isn't. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I'm sure you'll spend as much time with him as you can, and cherish the time you have left