Winkyduck Update

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I agree. Good doctors and a good patient. It takes both. Good work Winky!

He is! My Oncologist is someone my mother had dealt with for many years. When I went in she requested him and I was lucky enough to have him agree to be my Doc. He is a cool guy and nice to talk to about stuff. He is a Michigan Alum so we talked about them playing in Anaheim in the Sweet 16 and also Beilein leaving. I am not at all crazy about having to go thru SIX Chemo sessions - and still having 3 more. But he saved my life and as much as I DO NOT like going back for 3 more Chemo sessions I really have no other option but to go. I see him Tuesday and if my White Blood Cell Count is at least 4.00 I will be going back for Round #4 on Tuesday or Wednesday - if there is a bed available since I can only stay on the 8th Floor since that is their "Cancer" Floor. The nurses and support staff are also great. I just wish they would leave me alone during the day so I could sleep. Only real chance I get to sleep is between around 10P-5A. Sometimes I get woken up when the damn Chemo machine beeps. It beeps when there is a kink in the line of the line has some air bubble in it. I have to buzz the nurse station and my nurse comes in to take care of it. Only really nice to come from this is I got realllllllllllllllllly lucky and did NOT change insurance policies when the year began. My monthly cost is a lot but my out of pocket cost for the hospital is minimal. I won't say what it is here but when all is said and done the cost of my 7 visits (1 when diagnosed and 6 Chemo Treatments) will almost certainly top 7-figures but MY cost is but a fraction of it. I get political in other threads here and try not to do so here but my only big concern is if "pre-existing conditions" get wiped out if/when a new plan gets put in place by #NotMyPresident - something that is very likely to happen if the Democrats don't have control of either the POTUS, Senate or House but since I am very confident after the Nov 3, 2020 elections the Dems will have at least 1 of the 3 I should be OK

mr merlin

EOG Master
He is! My Oncologist is someone my mother had dealt with for many years. When I went in she requested him and I was lucky enough to have him agree to be my Doc. He is a cool guy and nice to talk to about stuff. He is a Michigan Alum so we talked about them playing in Anaheim in the Sweet 16 and also Beilein leaving. I am not at all crazy about having to go thru SIX Chemo sessions - and still having 3 more. But he saved my life and as much as I DO NOT like going back for 3 more Chemo sessions I really have no other option but to go. I see him Tuesday and if my White Blood Cell Count is at least 4.00 I will be going back for Round #4 on Tuesday or Wednesday - if there is a bed available since I can only stay on the 8th Floor since that is their "Cancer" Floor. The nurses and support staff are also great. I just wish they would leave me alone during the day so I could sleep. Only real chance I get to sleep is between around 10P-5A. Sometimes I get woken up when the damn Chemo machine beeps. It beeps when there is a kink in the line of the line has some air bubble in it. I have to buzz the nurse station and my nurse comes in to take care of it. Only really nice to come from this is I got realllllllllllllllllly lucky and did NOT change insurance policies when the year began. My monthly cost is a lot but my out of pocket cost for the hospital is minimal. I won't say what it is here but when all is said and done the cost of my 7 visits (1 when diagnosed and 6 Chemo Treatments) will almost certainly top 7-figures but MY cost is but a fraction of it. I get political in other threads here and try not to do so here but my only big concern is if "pre-existing conditions" get wiped out if/when a new plan gets put in place by #NotMyPresident - something that is very likely to happen if the Democrats don't have control of either the POTUS, Senate or House but since I am very confident after the Nov 3, 2020 elections the Dems will have at least 1 of the 3 I should be OK
Trump has said about 500 times he's in favor of covering pre-existent conditions, now that you're better it's time to start out on a new leaf and refrain from spreading hate and lies.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump has said about 500 times he's in favor of covering pre-existent conditions, now that you're better it's time to start out on a new leaf and refrain from spreading hate and lies.

Trump also said he doesn't do Cover-ups. Anyone with a brain knows not to believe a word he says. He's an illegitimate president.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I believe very little of what a politician says. Remember “you can keep your dr”? That was a good one. Not only did I lose my dr, I lost my insurance. Thanks Obama.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
There is an argument that the quality and technology of healthcare in America is getting better every day because they can afford to. There is money to go the extra yard.

kane

EOG master

Since he's told over 10,000 lies since taking office, what makes you think this isn't another one

mr merlin

EOG Master
Since he's told over 10,000 lies since taking office, what makes you think this isn't another one
More fake news spread by a fake media whoi's goal is to destroy america, it aint gonna work mboy, the media no longer controls the narrative. They have totally lost he ability to influence public opinion, it's a wonderful thing to watch their dismay as their smears and lies have no effect.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I believe very little of what a politician says. Remember “you can keep your dr”? That was a good one. Not only did I lose my dr, I lost my insurance. Thanks Obama.

Obama did it, is like comparing apples to oranges. Standard defense of Trump Turds and simpletons!

kane

EOG master
More fake news spread by a fake media whoi's goal is to destroy america, it aint gonna work mboy, the media no longer controls the narrative. They have totally lost he ability to influence public opinion, it's a wonderful thing to watch their dismay as their smears and lies have no effect.

Keep drinking that Kool Aid, you're the exact type of person the lying orange pig was referring to when he said he loves the poorly educated, he lies to you on a daily basis, you eat it up and ask for more, sad

kane

EOG master

Big difference FW, when Obamacare was being introduced he honestly thought everyone could keep their doctors, he was wrong, but he didn't lie. The president says and tweets things he knows are lies, but he doesn't care, he knows his base will believe anything he says or tweets, he's a pathological liar who's incapable of telling the truth, over 10,000 lies since taking office

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Stay strong, Wink.

NOT easy to do. If I go in Wednesday I will be in until about Monday. When I come home I will still be "messed up" on Chemo until around Friday. Hard to stay strong when Chemo makes you weak and incapable of doing anything

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Big difference FW, when Obamacare was being introduced he honestly thought everyone could keep their doctors, he was wrong, but he didn't lie. The president says and tweets things he knows are lies, but he doesn't care, he knows his base will believe anything he says or tweets, he's a pathological liar who's incapable of telling the truth, over 10,000 lies since taking office
I get your point but people voted for Obama based on keeping their dr/insurance also. A lot of people voted for trump as a no vote against Clinton. I hear trump speak and just assume it’s BS.

railbird

EOG Master
NOT easy to do. If I go in Wednesday I will be in until about Monday. When I come home I will still be "messed up" on Chemo until around Friday. Hard to stay strong when Chemo makes you weak and incapable of doing anything
He means strong mentally, not physically

boston massacre

EOG Master

Obama was never accused of being the BRIGHTEST Bulb in the room.

Results show it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'll bet everything I own if Obama and Der Fuhrer took an IQ test the results would be

Obama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolt 45
I would bet all I have on the opposite, do you realize Obama has never held a real job? All he was, was a black guy who's half white, a liberal dream.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I would bet all I have on the opposite, do you realize Obama has never held a real job? All he was, was a black guy who's half white, a liberal dream.

Do you realize (t)RUMP is Mentally Unstable. I am not joking around here. I am 100% serious. Waaaaay toooo many Medical Professionals have commented that he has issues. They have never examined him but when (almost) every single one says the same thing it leads credence to their thoughts. At his age and the way he acts - he has "Issues" that many other people in their 70s have

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you realize (t)RUMP is Mentally Unstable. I am not joking around here. I am 100% serious. Waaaaay toooo many Medical Professionals have commented that he has issues. They have never examined him but when (almost) every single one says the same thing it leads credence to their thoughts. At his age and the way he acts - he has "Issues" that many other people in their 70s have
You are listening to fake , trump hating people on fake networks, where i get my news NO ONE talks like that, NO ONE, they talk exactly the opposite, that democrats are the ones that are mentally unbalanced.

You want to see a confused old man, watch and listen to Biden, when he really starts talking, he makes no sense, he's got his talking points that he's attempting to spit out, but he just cant, he gets all mixed up and ends up looking awful. Something tells me where you get your news, you never hear a peep about that, is that correct?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You are listening to fake , trump hating people on fake networks, where i get my news NO ONE talks like that, NO ONE, they talk exactly the opposite, that democrats are the ones that are mentally unbalanced.

You want to see a confused old man, watch and listen to Biden, when he really starts talking, he makes no sense, he's got his talking points that he's attempting to spit out, but he just cant, he gets all mixed up and ends up looking awful. Something tells me where you get your news, you never hear a peep about that, is that correct?

I avoid Faux News so right away I don't get as much Fake News as MAGAts who watch that network. I get news from all over

As for Biden..............only confused old man I see is someone who doesn't know how to spell Biden's name. And then deletes the Tweet - but thankfully it was captured before he did that:

boston massacre

EOG Master

You're to Dumb to realize that the Medical Professionals you post about, all voted for Hillary.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is about who's doing a great job as POTUS, and some one who was Weak and Scared of his own shadow as POTUS.

Great job? Lol. Stock Markets down 6 straight weeks!!! Booming Federal debt and deficit. Negative growth when you subtract increased debt, credit card debt, mortgage debt, federal debt, and student loan debt. Trump breaks everything. We're witnessing a mess. Things have been swampified. Your pea drain believes the swamp was drained.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Great job? Lol. Stock Markets down 6 straight weeks!!! Booming Federal debt and deficit. Negative growth when you subtract increased debt, credit card debt, mortgage debt, federal debt, and student loan debt. Trump breaks everything. We're witnessing a mess. Things have been swampified. Your pea drain believes the swamp was drained.

I'm as disappointed as anyone that the Republicans have sold out regarding fiscal matters, but the left has ZERO standing whatsoever when it comes to bitching about anything debt/deficit related....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don’t care about student loan debt as long as they pay. to blame trump for that or the deficit is clueless.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll bet everything I own if Obama and Der Fuhrer took an IQ test the results would be

Obama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolt 45

The most ridiculous fake news quote about Obama was that he was the first person to take a step down to become President. I think it was Terry Moran of ABC. That blows away Cwissy Matthews masturbation fantasy. Just imagine what it would take to take a step down to become President. That's basically calling Obama a Godlike figure.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Uses his sickness to push some ridiculous political agenda....

Smart move Winky.

Pre-existing conditions are safe regardless who's in office. That's what is most likely.

Hoped we could go one thread without all the bitterness and hatred, apparently not.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
trump's foreign policy is very good. All the countries have been playing the nickel & dime lines for years. Now all the countries are laying 20 cents... China 30 cents

the party is over.

railbird

EOG Master
trump's foreign policy is very good. All the countries have been playing the nickel & dime lines for years. Now all the countries are laying 20 cents... China 30 cents

the party is over.

Athiest Homo Tim Cook is whining apple sales are down in China now

MrTop

EOG Master
Athiest Homo Tim Cook is whining apple sales are down in China now

nobody buying phones. People are waiting for 5G internet to go everywhere. People are tired of getting fooled. Since the phones work pretty good people are waiting.