WINNER $25 FREE PLAY Wednesday 8-31-2005 Congrats to NOBODY !!

Congratulations to EOG poster Tenman for winning the Bet Jamaica $25 FREE PLAY for Wednesday, August 31, 2005.

There were ONLY 2 posters out of 30 that correctly picked a three (3) team parlay; Tenman wins the tie breaker having the highest payout factor with a whopping 14.34.

Congrats Man !! Great Job !! You Have Mail !!

Tenman

Nationals +136
Astros RL +150
Blue Jays RL +160 CORRECTED !!

View Graded Contest Here

Last edited:
Ok I Worked Till 10pm Cause I Am Sucker But I Swear The Blue Jays Lost 7-0 When I Came Home Unless I Am Losing My Marbles.

SO IN FACT I AM DECLARING MYSELF THE WINNER FOR NOT ENTERING A LOSING PARLAY.

WINNER $25 FREE PLAY Wednesday 8-31-2005 Congrats to NOBODY !! <HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
There were ZERO posters out of 30 to correctly picke a three (3) team parlay.

View Graded Contest Here

Thanks Timmy C for the heads up !! Gosh What was I thinking ?:doh1

Good Job man !! I knew all Hawaii fans were SHARP !! :dogtoilet

Shoot me an email, you win an EOG T-Shirt !!

Glaken@eog.com

tenman

EOG Senior Member
Glaken said:
Thanks Timmy C for the heads up !! Gosh What was I thinking ?:doh1

Good Job man !! I knew all Hawaii fans were SHARP !! :dogtoilet

Shoot me an email, you win an EOG T-Shirt !!

[email="Glaken@eog.com"]Glaken@eog.com[/email]

Hey, what about those whose hopes were crushed? j/k
I actually never saw the scores until this morning and received an email saying I won and thought to myself, "No I didn't". I just can't seem to get that 3rd play correct. Oh well, gotta keep trying.

tenman said:
Hey, what about those whose hopes were crushed? j/k
I actually never saw the scores until this morning and received an email saying I won and thought to myself, "No I didn't". I just can't seem to get that 3rd play correct. Oh well, gotta keep trying.

Just shot you an e-mail TMan.....YOU WIN A TSHIRT for being a good sport and witnessing my stupidity first hand !! :cocktail