WINNER WINNER $25 FREE PLAY Saturday 8-20-2005 Congrats to Codeworks !!

The soon to be ledgendary EOG and Bet Jamaica FIRST EVER $25 FREE PLAY WINNER is EOG poster Codeworks. Great job man !!! You have mail !!

We had four posters win their three team parlays but Codeworks wins the tie breaker with the highest pay out factor. These were the posters that won their parlays:

Codeworks

Brewers -130
Rockies +100
Royals +310
(13.51)

Green Doberman

Tigers -107
DBacks 128
Rockies +100
(7.82)

Applepicks

Indians -130
Tigers -107
Phillies -175
(4.38)

Jersey Mike

Mets -180
Phillies -107
Steelers -120
(3.50)

Check out the graded contest here:

http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154

codeworks

EOG Member
Thanks EOG and BETJM look forward to the Pick 3 contest. Was just reviewing it and that contest looks awesome !

Now only if I would have dropped a dime on that parlay frustrated

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
codeworks

codeworks

Nice capping with that big dog,congrats

Great contest with a chance to win everyday..I hit mine for $200 so i'm happy.But i now see you have to use alot of dogs with more and more people joining!cheers

jerseymike said:
Nice capping with that big dog,congrats

Great contest with a chance to win everyday..I hit mine for $200 so i'm happy.But i now see you have to use alot of dogs with more and more people joining!cheers
Jersey Good Job....That KC +310 was the hammer for Codeworks.... lots of people on Blue Jays and Twins that were both losers.

I am gonna see if I can't get some sorta prize for the guys that hit their parlays but don't win .... just thinking out loud here....maybe a $10 parlay at BetJM or a $ 10 Play ... Just something for coming so close. No promises but I will try.

X

xpanda

Our first ever contest winner! Congrats, codeworks!

Shoot me an email and we'll throw in a t-shirt. First winner ever should get something from us, too!

tanya@eog.com

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ah I see. I thought EVERYBODY who won a three team parlay based on the odds posted would get $25. You have to pick the best dogs to win.

CODEWORKS .... Your $25 FREE PLAY Is In Your Account

CODEWORKS .... Your $25 FREE PLAY Is In Your Account

I received an email from Bet Jamaica at 7:41 AM stating that your account is FUNDED .... Good Luck

Hows that for some SERIOUS customer service?