WINNING WEDNESDAYS: Preview and In Show Thread 10/14

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: WINNING WEDNESDAYS: Preview and In Show Thread 10/14

Nope. :cheers

Great show...you're missing it live! :doh1
Still live...just missed the first part. Looked at the page last night to see what time the show started...checked at 10:30. At the top of the page it shows the time in different time zones...I thought that was the start time of the show. 2348ji23e

there is no way you could have watched the clemson game and thought md shouldnt have won.

best bet I ever made super bowl '07 season G-Men ML +325 $500 winner baby!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
Nice win, but +325 ML is a horrible price. NYG were around +425 ML at many substantial offshore books.

One of my close friends wanted to get NYG at 35/1 (theGreek) after their first playoff road win over TB . I tried to talk him out of it and just bet MLs all the way to the SB, but he wanted that locked in price. $50 bet won $1750.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Nice win, but +325 ML is a horrible price. NYG were around +425 ML at many substantial offshore books.

One of my close friends wanted to get NYG at 35/1 (theGreek) after their first playoff road win over TB . I tried to talk him out of it and just bet MLs all the way to the SB, but he wanted that locked in price. $50 bet won $1750.

Yeah I waited too long. I saw it opened around +425 the closer it got it went down. I was nervous the whole game. I literally couldn't sit still. And about your friend WOW! :cheers