Winningway's Easy Money Season Long

I originally was doing individual posts but Im making a season long because of the success I have had in the first of the season.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]YTD- 6-4 +20 U
Knicks covered and out right won. I called that. Im now well over 20 U of profit in the first week of the season. I have 25 U in play today so lets make some money.

9 U - Cleavland
9 U - <st1:city w:st="on">Atlanta</st1:city>
3.5 U - <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:city>
3.5 U - Pheonix

Im buying three points for each game to be sure.[/FONT]

Re: Winningway's Easy Money Season Long

Swept all four games tonight. Plus I parlayed them so big night.

YTD 10-4 +40 U. And for me U are percentages. +140% in the first week not to shabby.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

11/6

Took a couple days off and enjoyed the winnings. Now I need to make some more money. Here are my picks today

9 U - Portland
3 U - Clevland
3 U - Miami
3 U - Indiana
3 U - Toronto
3 U - Lakers

Buying three points for each like usual

TYD- 16-4 +100 U I doubled my money in one eleven days.

I swept all 6 games last night plus I parlayed them. It was a huge night last night.

If your not a follower of my thread yet you need to start trailing and making some easy money.

3.5 U - Milwakee
3.5 U - Clippers

18-4 +220U/%

Milwaukee and Clippers covered last night after buying three.

Looking for two more wins tonight

3.5 U - New Orleans
3.5 U - Sacramento

Buying three for each like usual

1 U- Parlay (no buying points)

11/9 picks

17-5 +200 U

Split last night.

9 U - New Orleans
3.5 - San Antonio

Buy three for each

caliplaya209

EOG Member

wait so you like 9 units on new orleans under and 3.5 units on spurs? i'm confused

I had 9 Units on New Orleans and 3 U on San Antonio which both covered.

The U means Units/% not under.

I dont bet under/over

11/10

Swept last night again as NO and SA both covered.
YTD 19-5 +230 U

Two more small winner today.

3.5 U - Portland
3.5 U - OKC

Buying three points for each game

weBBerOU

EOG Member

my places only let me buy 2? how confident would you be with just buying 2?

I say buy the two. I dont think the game will end with that one point difference. I would buy two though to be safe.

11/11

Split Yeterday which brings me to YTD 20-6 +220 U

If you havent started trailing me yet today is a good day to start. Big money to be made today.

9 U - Utah
9 U - OKC
3 U - Golden State
3 U - Orlando
3 U - Dallas

Buying three points for each

1 U - Parlay (no buying points)

If your not up money by the end of the night follow me til the end of the weekend and I garentee profit like I have been making all season

Share some love
Im trying to share the picks so everyone profits as much as I have

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

Congrats on a profitable season so far. I definitely hope it continues. This thread caught my eye and I might have to add some of your plays. Luckily I'm already on Utah +15 and Golden State +8. Best of luck on the rest

JTrain

EOG Senior Member

Great job so far WW. Is there any way you can put the point spread after each team that you get after buying the points? These lines change pretty quickly. Also, how much is three points costing you? Are you getting these games at -115 or -120?

choslamshe

EOG Master

buying 3 points i'm guessing he's getting the games at anywhere between -155 and -170.

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

Buying 3 typically gets you -170. I suppose it varies book-to-book but sportsbetting.com does -170. I think BETUS does also.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Im confused about what you are trying to say. There are no spreads posted what are you buying 3 from? Some of these lines swing a few points. Also how do you go from 40 units to 100 units when you wagered 24 units. Then go from 100 units to 220 when you wagered 7. Then go from 200 units to 230 when you wagered 12.5. Maybe I'm missing something

The Chief

EOG Enthusiast

:doh1

Better luck tonight. I actually tailed you last night. First time I have ever done that in any sport.

Hope to see you turn it around...

To clarify any questions. I always but three points. After buying three points I always get the line -170. I dont win as much but I win more games.

I will put the spreads with my picks from now on as well.

As far as my units and profits go. They are all correct. I sometimes have a rise of units that might not seem right and thats because I hit a parlay with the teams I bet. I bet them all individually and then put a 1 unit parlay each night.

The units for me are percentages so if im up 200 U it means I doubled my money cause im up 200 percent.

11/12

YTD - 21-10 +190 U

Big loss last night as I won one of 5 bets. Luckily I hit OKC with 9 U to recover some of my losses.

I dont like any games today and I am taking the day off.
Tomorrow is a different story. I will be coming back with 5 picks to rebound fast. With one major play being Utah at Philly over 30 Units.
The rest you have to wait for.

Good luck for whoever is betting tonight.
Tomorrow check me out for some lock winners.
Tomorrow will be the biggest betting day of my carrer and since I live in Philly I might go watch the game live since I will be having 30+ units on the game.

I put some thought into how I am conveying the Units to the public and Boston and others you are right. This doesnt mean I am making numbers up cause what I am saying directly mirrors my winnings but when I have 220 it should of been 120 cause I am counting my initial money down which I wont in the future.

So Year To Date I am +90 Units not 190 Units

Sorry for the misconception but the season is still young and maybe soon I will be up to 220.

Get it while its hot!!
Play of the Season

YTD 21-10 +90 Units

I got the lines I wanted and I got 60 Units on 5 games.

The biggest game of my life against my favorite team.
Im born and raised in Philly. Love the sixers and I might go watch and root against them. I dont want to but the Jazz are going to win a close game because they play defense and are going to get a few clutch stops.

27 Units - Jazz +1.5 (buying three)
4 Units - Jazz -1.5
9 Units - Orlando -13 (buying three)
9 Units - Golden State +4 (buying three)
9 Units - Dallas -8 (buying three)
3.5 Units - Toronto -1 (buying three)
1 Unit - Parlay without buying points (minus Toronto)

These lines are probably going to change against me by morning so they are all locked in. Ive had a great run this season if I lose this I wont be betting enough to be forum worthy so lets hope I win some tomorrow so I can win us more.

Peace

Hell yeah, go jazz! Big money. Time to believe people. No love and I swept last night. I am being told not to tell everyone online, and if I don't start getting some love I am going to keep my picks to myself. I went up 36 units in one night and no comments.

Re: Winningway's Easy Money Season Long YTD 26-10 +180 Units

Re: Winningway's Easy Money Season Long YTD 26-10 +180 Units

Hell yeah, go jazz! Big money. Time to believe people. No love and I swept last night. I am being told not to tell everyone online, and if I don't start getting some love I am going to keep my picks to myself. I went up 80 units in one night and no comments and Im doing this for the fellow gamblers who want to make some money with me.

Its a long season and I plan on making serious profit. I am no noobie at betting even though im 21 I know how to bet the NBA and make EASY MONEY. 80 Units in one night should tell you as well as the
YTD 26-10. +180 Units.

Going small tonight just time to relax and enjoy the winnings and my weekend.
3.5 U - Atlanta -9.5 (buying three points)

Silent1886

EOG Enthusiast

You want some love?

I tailed you last night in everything except the parlay...which I now wish that I did.

I made a friggin killing off of your picks and I look forward to doing so for the remainder of the season. Good work.

Love enough for ya? :+excited-

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

Hey Kid

I've been tailing you for a little more than a week. You are fantastic. Like you I scored B-I-G last night. I took ATL -121/2 tonight. BINGO. I usually drop a unit and take the spread. works great. Love your picks. Keep up the good work.

Your 61 yr old piker
Bob

mrconfident

EOG Member

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CUser%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:.5in .5in .5in .5in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> We got a longggggg season ahead of us! I am disappointed that I jumped on this late! PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING!

Thanks for taking the time to contribute :)
<o:p> </o:p>

Thanks for the love guys. Thats all I needed. I just got close freinds telling me I shouldnt be posting online but I have been trailing cappers from this site for years so I figure now its time for me to help out.

Sometimes I dont know why I buy points but I do. Atlanta killed it which brings me to 27-10 YTD +188 Units

11/15

Two small games both LA teams

3.5 U - Lakers
3.5 U - Clippers
Buying three for each
1 U- Parlay Lakers and Clippers
1 U- 10 team NFL parlay to win me $1300. Basically just threw away 5 bucks. lol

GO Eagles!!!

11/16

Split yesterday
After three weeks of betting I am changing up my style a little more to win a little more. In stead of all my Units on buying three. Im buying three and betting just the spread since most of the time buying three is meaningless.

YTD 28-11 +182 Units

One small game today try out a new system.

2 U- Charolette +16 (buying three)
1.5 U - Charolette +13

11/17

Charlotte covered last night
Count that as one win

YTD- 29-11 +188 Units

Today we have 16 Units in play with three teams

5 U- Lakers -7 (buying three)
4 U- Lakers -10
2 U- Chicago +.05 (buying three)
1.5 U - Chicago -2.5
2 U - New Orleans +5 (buying three)
1.5 U - New Orleans +2
1 U parlay Lakers, Chicago, NO 6-1 Odds

Today is three full weeks of betting and its been a successful one to say the least. Big news is that I am going to Vegas the first time 12/18 to 12/23 to go bet these games at an actual sports book rather than online. That week there is alot of games and hopefully vegas calls the lines wrong so I can spend all the winnings gambling and partying.

Just curious who else called Lakers, Chicago, and New Orleans
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mrconfident

EOG Member

I tailed on Lakers and Chicago, I got home too late to get on the New Orleans game, I wanted to do that game but had to run off during work due to errands!!! I am soo pissed off that I had to do that, I could've been up tonight with that game also!!

Anyways, Lakers and Bulls are up! Great call buddy!!!

11/18

Three game sweep yesterday. Not including the parlay that I hit as well since they swept. I am not even winning one or two which is my goal for each night. To win more than I lose each night but I am killing it lately calling every game. Thanks for the love mr confident. You can have confidence in my picks.

YTD 32-11 +230 Units

In order to be successful trailing my picks make sure you stick with the units I say or at least bet more on the games I put more units on. I am more confident with those picks than 2 U games.

5 U - Charlotte +6.5 (buying three)
4 U - Charlotte +3.5
5 U- Detroit +14 (buying three)
4 U - Detroit +11
2 U - Dallas +1.5 (buying three)
1.5 U- Dallas -1.5
.25 U - Parlay all three