Winningway's Easy Money Season Long

WLDTRKY

EOG Member
Re: Winningway's Easy Money Season Long

12/12

YTD 64-27-1

Huge win last night!!! We were all wildin out last night!! For those who who didnt catch the score, the sixers lost by 5 and I covered by half a point. It was an intense game to say the least. And im going to vegas baby. Since I bet online I am going to stop betting alot of bets and only bet a few because I am cashing out and taking all my money to Vegas.

9 U Boston
Great call love your plays. Good Luck in Vegas. Hope you bring some of my money I deposited there ha ha.

12/13

YTD 65-27-1

Boston won with authority as they covered the spread. Got a few more winners here for tomorrow.

8 U New Jersey

8 U Miami

$10 Parlay NJ, Mia, and San Antonio

Got the winners here cause Im the winningway babyyy

So I am on break and bored, So I decided to make a website to post my picks and make some cash to pay off my loans.

The thing is I dont have a name that I like yet.... Any clever suggestions?

Im thinking:

Winningwaypicks.com
Tipsterpicks.com
Tipster420.com

And dont worry. If you mention winningway to me at my site you will grandfathered in and get my picks for free, as long as you tell your friends. I think I will make it ten dollars a day for all my picks. Those other handicappers charge way more than ten bucks and they win half as much. I already 5 folded my initial deposit and we still got four months left of picks. Plus Boston educated me and I love my money management system even more. MO MONEY BABYY!!!

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

12/13

YTD 65-27-1

Boston won with authority as they covered the spread. Got a few more winners here for tomorrow.

8 U New Jersey

8 U Miami

$10 Parlay NJ, Mia, and San Antonio

Got the winners here cause Im the winningway babyyy

So I am on break and bored, So I decided to make a website to post my picks and make some cash to pay off my loans.

The thing is I dont have a name that I like yet.... Any clever suggestions?

Im thinking:

Winningwaypicks.com
Tipsterpicks.com
Tipster420.com

And dont worry. If you mention winningway to me at my site you will grandfathered in and get my picks for free, as long as you tell your friends. I think I will make it ten dollars a day for all my picks. Those other handicappers charge way more than ten bucks and they win half as much. I already 5 folded my initial deposit and we still got four months left of picks. Plus Boston educated me and I love my money management system even more. MO MONEY BABYY!!!
Thanks for the winners. How bout Philalex The Cat or some variation? Play with it. Bob

WzlSnot

EOG Member

I'm totally new to the site and new to sports gambling. I've been watching your picks for a few weeks before getting in. Just got in a few days ago - and must say - You're kicking @ss! Keep it up!

Oh - one question - are you still buying three points on all your picks? For example, you had "8 U New Jersey". Does that mean NJ (line in addition to +3 points)?

Thanks!

WzlSnot,

Hey, glad Im making you some money. No, another capper from this site cleared some things up for me, so no I am not buying three unless I state it after the picks. Usually after 10+ units I will buy three to be safe, other wise just bet the spread.

Hope it helps
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

12/14

YTD-65-29-1

Two tough ones last night. I knew I shouldnt of bet so much because I am going to Vegas and they both lost. I am going this Friday (18) til Wed (23). A few friends are meeting me out there on saturday but Friday night I will be there by myself. Ive never been to Vegas before so any suggestions let me know.

Tomorrow is the last day of bets before I go, and tonight I am not betting any. I had work all day so didnt check out the lines til now. I am going to regroup tonight and look at the over night lines for tomorrow. One last chance to make some cash before I cash out.

If I were going to bet I would be small on the Wizards to beat the weak Clippers but I would bet it small. Other wise I dont have any confident picks.

No the site isnt up. Hopefully in a month.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

The best advise is your own advise. Money management. You're not going to own vegas when you leave. Good luck be money smart. Enjoy yourself.
Also all the hotels have internet for free. Maybe if you get bored and you take your laptop you can keep us informed.

12/15

YTD- 65-29-1

Today is a huge day for me. Unit wise and ballinness wise. Suppose I lose today I am going to vegas with a modest 2 grand for a few days.
If I were to sweep I would be well over 3 grand. SO today is huge. Tonight is huge. And its all on two and a half games.

6 U- Miami -4 buying three
6 U- NJ +17 buying three
4 U- Parlay Miami, NJ
2 U- Parlay, NJ, Miami, Lakers

Big games at 7 tonight. I know what Im doing tonight.

I think these are good ones to tail. Lets hope Nj and Miami cover.

I am betting six. I am not expecting to win six. Hopefully the parlay hits and there will be way more than six units profit tonight.

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

12/15

YTD- 65-29-1

Today is a huge day for me. Unit wise and ballinness wise. Suppose I lose today I am going to vegas with a modest 2 grand for a few days.
If I were to sweep I would be well over 3 grand. SO today is huge. Tonight is huge. And its all on two and a half games.

6 U- Miami -4 buying three
6 U- NJ +17 buying three
4 U- Parlay Miami, NJ
2 U- Parlay, NJ, Miami, Lakers

Big games at 7 tonight. I know what Im doing tonight.

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Great call last 3 sec killed a perfect night. Thanks for the card. Good luck in vegas. Keep in touch.

12/15

YTD- 68-30-1

Fuck Loul Deng. A meaningless three point shot cost me the perfect night and $350. Hes a bum and that shot secured the fact that I hate him. Moving on,
I am still up for the night and made 18 U tonight. Im not betting but if you want to bet small on Detroit tomorrow.

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

12/15

YTD- 68-30-1

Fuck Loul Deng. A meaningless three point shot cost me the perfect night and $350. Hes a bum and that shot secured the fact that I hate him. Moving on,
I am still up for the night and made 18 U tonight. Im not betting but if you want to bet small on Detroit tomorrow.

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Still with you love you will look at det. Thanks

Silent1886

EOG Enthusiast

Hey wway,

Are you going to be posting picks from vegas?

If not how could we get them?

Thanks man

12/18

YTD 68-30-1

Hey everyone, Im in vegas. I just checked in. I feel good about a bunch of games tonight plus I want more chances to win since im in Vegas. Im at the Luxor and im pumped.
Im betting them all small tonight. I dont got time to write the reasons why cause the buffets and black jack are calling my

2 U - New York
2 U - Boston
2 U- Dallas
2 U- Memphis
2 U- Sacremento
$5 Parlay

12/19

YTD 70-33-1

Well I didnt hit the parlay and Im down a hundred on the tables too but the week is still young. I am here for 5 more days so Im taking the bets slow and I will be betting more later in the week. I am getting these in early because I am hitting the strip and Im going to be in the audience of Price is Right!! Trying to win me a CARRR!!

9 U- Sacremento +9 buying three
2 U- Atlanta -4.5
2 U- New Jersey +13
2 U- San Antonio -12
2 U- OKC +3.5
2 U- Suns -10.5
$9.28 Parlay all 6

12/20

YTD 72-37-1

7 U - Boston -14
7 U- Dallas +4

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

12/20

YTD 72-37-1

7 U - Boston -14
7 U- Dallas +4
great job love your picks with you all the way. how you doing in vegas knocking them dead?

hows everyone doing I am new to this site. I was paying for picks at Adamwins.com but the guy just loses. Anyways do you post your picks for basketball here Winningways? If so I wish I joined sooner. I will be all over any of your future picks. Good luck, even though you probably won't need it with that record thus far.

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

hows everyone doing I am new to this site. I was paying for picks at Adamwins.com but the guy just loses. Anyways do you post your picks for basketball here Winningways? If so I wish I joined sooner. I will be all over any of your future picks. Good luck, even though you probably won't need it with that record thus far.
This guy is fantastic. Tail him for the rest of the season you'll be happy. As for Adam Meyer I too lost with the Fraud< Liar, Scammer. I,ve emailed him and he has called me personally. I'll tell you what tell everbody and anybody about him. He's a FUCKING LIAR SCAM ARTIST!!!!! A BIG FRAUD

12/21

YTD- 74-37-1

Thanks for the loving guys. Im getting spoiled cause I am disappointed when I dont see any comments by any of you tailers, but its all good. I know you guys are loving my picks. I won two last night with over ten units of profit last night.

Two more medium winners tonight. For those who are new follow my units. I will have an occasional big play which I am now I think 5-1 with big plays. But if i say smaller units dont go betting alot. Money management baby.

14 U on the line today.

7 U- Clevland +2
7 U- San Antonio -9

San Antonio knows they got a tough Portland matchup next so they lock this game up tonight with a double digit win. Clevland- Shaq returns to the suns and has to prove to himself and to the King (lebron) that picking up shaq was the right call. So Clevland wins this one.

Vegas is mad fun. I was out clubbing til 6 each night. Brought back some tail. Good times.

Im struggling with this whole web site thing. I have a basic structure down but to get everything all jazzed up its going to be a while. So for now my picks will still be here. I think this site is good cause its spreading my name.
As for Adamwins. I havent checked him out but Im sure his picks arent cheep either and they lose. My sites going to be $10 a day for all my picks no matter how many. And you know your going to be making at least those ten bucks back because im the WINNINGWAY!
PS. I think I settled on a site name and its still open. AVinnypicks.com. How you guys feel about that.

love to win

EOG Member

damn missed out on the last 2 nights..football>bball
even though I have been losing in football the last month

love to win

EOG Member

why go tout? If you feel confident in your picks..play them big and win, and give us your picks on this forum.

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

12/21

YTD- 74-37-1

Thanks for the loving guys. Im getting spoiled cause I am disappointed when I dont see any comments by any of you tailers, but its all good. I know you guys are loving my picks. I won two last night with over ten units of profit last night.

Two more medium winners tonight. For those who are new follow my units. I will have an occasional big play which I am now I think 5-1 with big plays. But if i say smaller units dont go betting alot. Money management baby.

14 U on the line today.

7 U- Clevland +2
7 U- San Antonio -9

San Antonio knows they got a tough Portland matchup next so they lock this game up tonight with a double digit win. Clevland- Shaq returns to the suns and has to prove to himself and to the King (lebron) that picking up shaq was the right call. So Clevland wins this one.

Vegas is mad fun. I was out clubbing til 6 each night. Brought back some tail. Good times.

Im struggling with this whole web site thing. I have a basic structure down but to get everything all jazzed up its going to be a while. So for now my picks will still be here. I think this site is good cause its spreading my name.
As for Adamwins. I havent checked him out but Im sure his picks arent cheep either and they lose. My sites going to be $10 a day for all my picks no matter how many. And you know your going to be making at least those ten bucks back because im the WINNINGWAY!
PS. I think I settled on a site name and its still open. AVinnypicks.com. How you guys feel about that.

As far as your site name goes. What ever you feel comfortable with we'll look for you. Hey we all were young at one time so I say enjoy yourself. I just wish I could join you. Love your picks and don't forget about us ever. Thanks a load, Bob

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

Love you man
I'm going to start calling you my adopted Grand Son
Another fantastic night
Enjoy your clubbing while you can
Well it's grandpa's bed time
I'll check on you in the mourn
nitey-nite