WINX Australia B Randwick goes for 30 in a row in about five minutes

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
went off 1/9 on the tote

favored exacta hit at $5 or $5 and change for a $2 wager on the north american parimutual pools

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ah no chance of her leaving Australia! but she is a great star down under, they did not have to bring her back as a 7 year old. true she never went to ASCOT for example but still times, and form and this sort of record really might not see this again.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Guaranteed 2-1 odds on Winx! The super mare tries to make it 30 wins in a row in her seasonal debut in the Apollo Stakes Friday at Australia B. Her 1-1 ML may not be that attractive, but an odds boost is! Opt in now!

Racing from Australia B starts at 8:50pm ET tonight with Winx in action in Race 6 at 11:50pm ET. You can read Kellie Reilly's analysis of the big race here!

This was nice of TwinSpires

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Of course, the maximum bet on Winx at odds of 2/1, I'm sure, was peanuts.

Crafty way to recruit players into their wagering platform.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So they're basically offering you $20 to sign up.

I'm assuming there are a few stipulations you must satisfy before you withdraw your money.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
no you can already be in twinspires nothing to do with signing up. looks like it was just some love the sport, notice more late Australia racing and giving some free money for anyone paying attention, no stipulations

Terms & Conditions:
Opt in now
Place a win bet on #5 Winx - Race 6 at Randwick (Australia B)
If she wins, we are paying out at 2-1 odds!
Additional Terms:

Offer is valid for a single Win bet on #5 Winx - Race 6, The Apollo Stakes at Randwick Racecourse (Australia B). You must opt-in to be eligible for payment. If Winx wins the race and her final odds are lower than 2-1 than TwinSpires will make up the difference. For example: if her odds are 2/5 when the race goes off, the return would be $2.80 for a $2 bet. TwinSpires will pay a bonus of $3.20 on that $2 wager to return 2-1 odds, which would have paid $6.00. This offer is valid for up to a $10 Win wager on Winx. In the event that Winx is not the winner, there is no bonus payout. Certain exclusions apply.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ive seen this before, you get the offer via email, or in some cases via TEXT. , and you opt in with a click of that button in the email. email might come out 36hours or so in advance. so some heads up marketing that something is up.

that turns on the auto promo setting if you do it so it grants it automatically. plus im sure a way for them to track how marketing and info is looked and and clicked on. thats the future of marketing as we all have seen.

if you did not see the email, or did not opt in and you get winx you got the $2.10 tote winner instead!