Wisconsin district; vote Ryan Tuesday to keep our borders open

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
Tuesday, Wis. district #1 voters have the chance to vote to keep our borders open by re-electing Speaker-of-House Paul Ryan. His primary challenger, Nehlen (pronounced Ne-len) has taken the view that a borderless nation is no nation at all. The President and John Kerry are speaking everywhere about the USA joining the borderless world.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Wisconsin district; vote Ryan Tuesday to keep our borders open

I prefer that Ryan's opponent, Paul Nehlen replace the open borders Ryan. Here is his ad:

Tuesday morning

My friend,

It's all systems "GO"! Today is our day -- Independence Day for Wisconsin citizens and an opportunity for the dawn of a new day in our nation.

We continue to gather momentum. I just received a strong endorsement from retired Major General Paul Vallely, who said, "I unequivocally oppose the re-election of... Paul Ryan, and place all my support behind his opponent, Paul Nehlen."

In addition, we just released our final ad, a hard-hitting piece that compares Paul Ryan's "better way" to that of Tim Kaine and the Democrats. Go here to watch.

Tomorrow, the people of Wisconsin vote and there is not much more to say other than this..

THANKS!

Thank you so much for your partnership with me on this incredible journey. Because of your support, we have already accomplished so much. With your help, we exposed the anti-jobs, open borders agenda of the Speaker of the House. And we have stirred thousands of citizens to take a stand.