With all the recent "STIFF" talk . . . . .

Re: With all the recent "STIFF" talk . . . . .

How much credit would you like to extend to Vanshady?

I realize with a name like "Vanshady" you may be inclined to decline...

5 is good, but im probably no good for more than 3...

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

How much credit would you like to extend to Vanshady?

I realize with a name like "Vanshady" you may be inclined to decline...

5 is good, but im probably no good for more than 3...

VAN

call us tues we might be able do 3

3.00 right????

LOL

NIGHT---ALL12io4j2w90

you give me 3 dollars and i'll turn it into a 7 team, +ML dog parlay from the depths of hell, straight to your computer screen 12io4j2w90

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Thank you for the post Judge. I must say Mike might be the most misunderstood poster in forum history. Guy gets a bad rap, but anyone who talks to him on the phone will surely walk away with a different opinion.

BFC is shaping up to be my Pinnacle. I think I had 1 withdraw from pinnacle...ever. Some books you just lose to no matter what you do.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

are you seriously posting a forum members private $$$ wins and losses here?

:+whipping

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Mike came to me and asked my permission, I said it was not needed but ok. I'm not ashamed to be down 2 dimes to them.. My ego can handle it.

are you seriously posting a forum members private $$$ wins and losses here?

:+whipping
Did you seriously not see where I stated that this was done with the poster's knowledge and approval?

Considering that FTT thanked me for the post, I don't understand your concern. With all of the dirty laundry being aired here lately, I thought some might appreciate the fact that stiffing is not inherent to being an EOG poster.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Mike and Judge

i'm sorry for my posts in this thread it seems FTT gave you permission :cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

sorry judge and BFC. I only read the very first post and just replied before reding the full thread..obviously permission was granted..i was trigger happy I do apoligize..

. . . . . I would like to commend an EOG poster.

Two weeks ago, an EOG member calls Michael up and asks for a credit account. There is no way anyone will believe how often this happens but for the sake of the story, let's just say a LOT.

Mikey's pat answer is "Sir, you've got two minutes to convince me not to hang up on you like I do the other 75 fuckers who make this call daily and I will tell you up front that you have less than 1% of a chance in convincing me to extend credit to an anonymous poster."

Well, somehow said poster sweet talks Mikey into extending him a dime credit limit and promptly losses the whole nut. Mikey, being the optimist that he is, is convinced that he will never hear from said poster again but lo and behold, the posters calls him and says "You'll have the cash by Monday".

Sure enough, the poster is a man of his word and the funds are received as promised and said poster promptly loses a dime again for the second week in a row. The balance is once again received by Mikey and at this point, Mikey is questioning his long standing pessimism regarding the human race in general.

Long story short, a sincere thanks go out to FeelTheTruth for being a stand up guy and giving Mikey a new perspective on EOG'ers.

For those thinking of attempting to use the the same approach with Mikey, I will lay 100-1 that this does not happen again in 2009 but considering all of the STIFF stories that we have all been bombarded with lately, I felt that this was a story worth sharing.

FeelTheTruth, our hat is off to you, sir. 12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Mike came to me and asked my permission, I said it was not needed but ok. I'm not ashamed to be down 2 dimes to them.. My ego can handle it.
Humility and honesty are nothing to be ashamed of, was big of you to allow Judge to post this, I salute you and BFC.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Damn it appears that everyone is getting credit these days. Am I the only dumbass who sends $2500 at a time with moneygram when I need to deposit? I have been pretty hot of late though and havent needed to deposit lately.

But I do need to send some money to 2 other books or at least transfer out of one book.

By the way, not very cool to mention the posters name unless he gave you permission! That was WAYYY out of bounds if you ask . I dont use credit accounts though, so maybe it is a different story

I've been betting Credit only for 30+ years. as long as you have Self Control, it's the best way to go.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Is it just me or am i the only person in this joint who wouldn't lower myself to ask for credit from an on line book? Heck i just lost a bet with a guy on the net and i can't find the fuker to save my life. I hired a team of ten guys looking for this guy :+clueless. Emails, posts nothing. I wonder if this guy is gonna comeback a year from now and label me a stiff :+textinb3. After reading about stiffs this last year i think i would rather be labeled a terrorist.
NOTE: Im talking about an online book who knows nothing about me. Obviously my hometown book lets me work off of credit.

Is it just me or am i the only person in this joint who wouldn't lower myself to ask for credit from an on line book? Heck i just lost a bet with a guy on the net and i can't find the fuker to save my life. I hired a team of ten guys looking for this guy :+clueless. Emails, posts nothing. I wonder if this guy is gonna comeback a year from now and label me a stiff :+textinb3. After reading about stiffs this last year i think i would rather be labeled a terrorist.
NOTE: Im talking about an online book who knows nothing about me. Obviously my hometown book lets me work off of credit.

I get your point but books? giving anonymous players credit is not the norm. As an example, have a look at the credit ship betblackdog.com Frequently Asked Questions page: they dig deep into your personal information (they even call your place of employment and verify your income and work history). Even creditwagering with their reputation as a bottom of the barrel credit shop has tightened their registration requirements; they used to accept anyone but they now require an ID before allowing newly registered players to bet.

Did you seriously not see where I stated that this was done with the poster's knowledge and approval?

Considering that FTT thanked me for the post, I don't understand your concern. With all of the dirty laundry being aired here lately, I thought some might appreciate the fact that stiffing is not inherent to being an EOG poster.

For many obvious reasons players are particularly sensitive to any airing of this type of info. If you had a sentence in your original post stating you did in fact have the player/poster's approval, 99% of the uproar in this thread wouldn't have happened. Instead, it has become another BFC public relations debacle.