Wnba 8/23

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Full slate tonight. I am looking at 2 possible selections and I think the line will move in our favor. Back later.

Please share you plays also.

Good luck

General.... I Stop Betting Wba When You Did Not Post At The Other Site...how Have You Been Doing This Year In The Wba?(record)

The General

Ace, I was tracking my record at rx, but have forgot as I do not paper track my plays. Since I was banned there, I only made 2 plays as I got busy with this project. I was 1-1 and now 1-2 here. So, I am slightly below where I left off at rx.

I am looking forward to your football plays.

The General

Not the line moves that I thought, but here is what I like.

Connecticut OVER 130.5 -101
Sacramento Monarchs OVER 135.5 -110

Good luck

Base On You....i Put A Buck On Over 130 1/2 Conn.....

Looks Like A Lot Of Point Here....

Good Luck Tonight

Ace

The General

There is room for concern Ace as Indiana has many unders and 6 straight by my tracking. I wish this was in Indiana, but we will try anyhow. I really thought this would drop 2 points.

Good luck Sir

IT WAS TIME FOR IND TO SHINE....<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=columnrow align=middle><TH align=left width="80%">Final</TH><TH width="20%"> </TH></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=WNBAIND align=left height=20>Indiana</TD><TD class=finalscore>69 </TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=WNBACT align=left height=20>Connecticut</TD><TD class=finalscore>63
</TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow><TD noWrap colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GOOD JOB

The General

I do not have an opinon ACE.

I do have a play I like though.

I am going to try Houston under 137 +100 for 1 unit

Good luck