Wnba leans for 8/21

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am liking the following today if I had to wager.

Washington plus 4
Minnesota over 135
LA Sparks over 139

Best of luck on all your wagers today. Off to look over NASCAR now.

cocktail

GL General

Just remember Biffle has won the last 2 races at michigan and he starts 31 today maybe you can get some value on matchup plays with him. Although Tony smoke stewart is on fire right now and has the poll will be tough to bet against him.

The General

Thanks Al, although I believe Tony is starting 31st today. As hot as he has been, he could prob start 2 laps down and still win. They had a big parade for him downtown last Monday after he won Indy. I heard several 1000 showed up. He lives in my hometown. I am friends with one of his real good buddies, so I get some nice insight into the celebrities lifestyle.

The General

A side note, Tony was in town during the fair here and he went one night while it was raining and played games so he would not get so much attention. That is the place he started racing go-carts.

The General

The General said:
Thanks Al, although I believe Tony is starting 31st today. As hot as he has been, he could prob start 2 laps down and still win. They had a big parade for him downtown last Monday after he won Indy. I heard several 1000 showed up. He lives in my hometown. I am friends with one of his real good buddies, so I get some nice insight into the celebrities lifestyle.

Correction, Tony off at 36th. Sorry.

The General said:

Actually Stewart is starting 36 today my bad was looking at point standings and not starting grid when I went to NASCAR.com