World Baseball Classic

Hangover

EOG Dedicated
Re: World Baseball Classic

Quick turn around for PR...playing again vs Italy at 3:30 EST in Coors Field Mehico

Cmon Javy! :LMAO:LMAO
So ironic lmao

I paid for MLB and can watch the games. Youtube also shows live feeds for most games.
I have mlb Tv ,the games are blacked out here,so had to be using some MLB network main broadcast stream.
Didnt know about youtube,thanks

Bit worried the train gets derailed today,that Mexico hitting is just horrible,might need Venezuela to get them alone,so maybe laying the wood or the 1.5 is a better option here.
Of course the Puerto Rico/Italy game is a slam dunk,the more you have on the more you get back.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

little parlay action for me today dr/colo over 9.5-125 to Italy/pr over 10.5 -115

GL today

Valuist

EOG Master

So ironic lmao

I have mlb Tv ,the games are blacked out here,so had to be using some MLB network main broadcast stream.
Didnt know about youtube,thanks

Bit worried the train gets derailed today,that Mexico hitting is just horrible,might need Venezuela to get them alone,so maybe laying the wood or the 1.5 is a better option here.
Of course the Puerto Rico/Italy game is a slam dunk,the more you have on the more you get back.

I was just going to post about the irony of Ruca's post.

They finally put out an 11 for Italy/Venezuela. But the ball carries even better in the daytime. I think they need a humidor for Jalisco.

I was just going to post about the irony of Ruca's post.

They finally put out an 11 for Italy/Venezuela. But the ball carries even better in the daytime. I think they need a humidor for Jalisco.
What do you think about Mexico Val? I know its lower total but they as a whole didnt look good at the plate last night,I think meatman could get a fastball past Adrian Gonzalez, Venezuela might be a gift here.

What was the deal with the beaners in the stand? abusing Puerto Rico players families someone hinted at.

Valuist

EOG Master

What do you think about Mexico Val? I know its lower total but they as a whole didnt look good at the plate last night,I think meatman could get a fastball past Adrian Gonzalez, Venezuela might be a gift here.

What was the deal with the beaners in the stand? abusing Puerto Rico players families someone hinted at.

In terms of the side, its a little trickier as I haven't seen a matchup yet. I guess Petit is going for Venezuela. Another tricky part is guys can be listed as active on the roster, but are still in spring training. Khris Davis is listed active on the Mexico roster, but he's been in Arizona in A's camp. Mexico also has Osuna, Soria, Romo and Carlos Torres in their bullpen, but I'm not sure how many of those guys (I know Torres and Romo are there) are there. Venezuela definitely has a better lineup; Mexico the better bullpen. We know Sal Perez and Francisco Rodriguez are both out for Venezuela. Mexico may have the added incentive of not wanting to get swept at home.

In terms of the side, its a little trickier as I haven't seen a matchup yet. I guess Petit is going for Venezuela. Another tricky part is guys can be listed as active on the roster, but are still in spring training. Khris Davis is listed active on the Mexico roster, but he's been in Arizona in A's camp. Mexico also has Osuna, Soria, Romo and Carlos Torres in their bullpen, but I'm not sure how many of those guys (I know Torres and Romo are there) are there. Venezuela definitely has a better lineup; Mexico the better bullpen. We know Sal Perez and Francisco Rodriguez are both out for Venezuela. Mexico may have the added incentive of not wanting to get swept at home.
Thanks mate,hear you.Im laying the 1.5 with Venezuela here tho..if it misses will be a break even day after the early game finishes 11-9 :)
GL guys

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Lots of parties here in the DR last night....these fans down here are fanatics....partying still when the sun came up...

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

Careful with this first one boyos...PR may be sleepwalking

If 1st one goes under it might be a good idea to chase it with the 2nd game...Mexico/Venezuela

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

First one well on its way....already combining for 7 runs scored in bottom 3rd inning

This carry on effecting the USA/Canada players at all ? do they BP on the actually field here or is there somewhere else

:LMAO:LMAOHe must of set the world on fire saying that MLB was considering doing that. :LMAO:LMAOJust had to make a public apology

:houra

Have to again thank Valuist for spotting this early,been like finding money in the street(except last nights ;) )

Valuist

EOG Master

Glad you guys could take advantage. It's nice seeing the books caught unaware, although they finally started to raise the numbers on the Jalisco games.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

We have 1 more to go its already been bet up to 11. But yeah what a nice little find. Thanks a lot Valuist.

We get a bonus tie-Breaker game from Mexico tonight between Venezuela and Italy, 9 PM on MLB Network. One last chance to pound the over. There was a 3-way tie in Mexico's division, Mexico eliminated based on runs.

Valuist

EOG Master

Is the second round in San Diego? Between Puerto Rico and the Italy/Venezuela winner, both will be great under candidates in round 2.

Valuist

EOG Master

Line posted at Heritage: Venezuela minus 165 with a total of 11 1/2.

The total is a full run and a half higher than when the two teams played on Saturday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Line posted at Heritage: Venezuela minus 165 with a total of 11 1/2.

The total is a full run and a half higher than when the two teams played on Saturday.

The games in Mexico are going over in the 5th inning. I have to play over again with the pitching rules.

Valuist

EOG Master

The games in Mexico are going over in the 5th inning. I have to play over again with the pitching rules.

I know, but my point was the linemakers were finally starting to make adjustments. Is it enough? Maybe not, but that's a run and a half difference from just 2 days ago. With the pitch count limit, the starting pitchers not that significant. And don't forget, Sal Perez was in the Venezuela lineup on Saturday; he won't be tonight.

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

Last one tonight boyos. Its baseball so they cant really adjust the line so much that it matters unless they put a 20 spot up. Look at Coors...those games still go over a ton and thse WBC teams have far inferior pitching staffs throwing to superior lineups(at least in Venezeulas case)