World Series Prices.....Dodgers -220/TB Rays +190

cheapseats

EOG Master
If you carry any conspricicy with you, Dodgers are the pick. I won't be betting anything in the bubble series. The human torch is the only arm the Dodgers have. In the infamous word of JK......whooops.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Big price to lay considering Kershaw's not Kershaw and Jensen's not Jensen.

Hmmm...

Kershaw has never been a good post season pitcher (career post season era about 2 full runs higher than his career regular season era) and his World Series era is his highest post season era (over 5.00 before today's game).

Also, the Dodger relief pitcher's name is spelled Kenley Jansen, not Jensen.

Valuist

EOG Master
Von Tobel on VSIN: "brilliant performance by Snell last night". What I saw wasn't brilliant. I see a guy who got bailed out by Dodger hitters swinging at pitches out of the strike zone. 4 walks in 4 2/3 and that walk number could've been higher.

Brilliant is kind of a joke to say. Loup was brilliant over his three batters. Snell was just very smart about his placement knowing he was facing a team that had been raking so he could get them to be a little impatient.

Hate to put it on Buehler but all this talk about how he should have gone Game 2 probably just adds to the pressure on him to be ace-like in Game 3 to justify Roberts' decision.

Valuist

EOG Master
After the first few innings, I turned the game off. thinking my Under 7 1/2 wager was toast. About 90 minutes later, I check the game on my phone. It's the 9th inning and 6-1. The under is still alive. 2 out, bottom of the ninth and a full count to Arozarena. There's only one hitter in the Tampa lineup who pitchers fear and its Arozarena. Just don't let him beat you. The score refreshes: 6-2 LAD. If the score is 4-3 or 4-2, Arozarena never sees a pitch to hit. Funny thing, the Texans brutal beat last Sunday triggered a win streak.....until this beat.

Valuist

EOG Master
Tough to lay off pitches with movement....Snell had them guessing.....

But I understand what you are saying Valuist....

If I'm your Eagles GM, I draft nothing but offensive linemen in the first few rounds. Not easy for Wentz to be effective running for his life on every dropback, although he really needs to stop throwing off his back foot.

After the first few innings, I turned the game off. thinking my Under 7 1/2 wager was toast. About 90 minutes later, I check the game on my phone. It's the 9th inning and 6-1. The under is still alive. 2 out, bottom of the ninth and a full count to Arozarena. There's only one hitter in the Tampa lineup who pitchers fear and its Arozarena. Just don't let him beat you. The score refreshes: 6-2 LAD. If the score is 4-3 or 4-2, Arozarena never sees a pitch to hit. Funny thing, the Texans brutal beat last Sunday triggered a win streak.....until this beat.

I was on the over and bet an under 9.5 live to hedge some of it out. Once it went 6-1 I got worried the game would quickly go to the end and no runs might be scored so I was pleasantly surprised at that ending. Not like anyone could have handicapped it that way, it just happens. I do think Arozarena getting a blast could get him going again though, might serve a purpose for this team that always seems to bounce back from bad losses and he might lead it.

Just as I thought, the somewhat meaningless blast led to a hot game for Arozarena. Baseball is so much about hot and cold streaks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kershaw has never been a good post season pitcher (career post season era about 2 full runs higher than his career regular season era) and his World Series era is his highest post season era (over 5.00 before today's game).

Postseason is all one word.

Two can play that game.

Sheesh!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Clayton Kershaw was scratched from Game 2 of the National League Championship Series with back spasms.

Dodger fans are the ultimate scum of the earth, they celebrated at the bar in Caesars Palace by throwing a bunch of beer on the two Rays fans