Worst bet I’ve made in some time

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
OSU -12.5 last night. My reason and the result both couldn’t have been more wrong. The team just isn’t very good. And I missed this by a mile. I thought I had a great buy low opportunity

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
At least they got blown out....My Eagles gave it away....

Your season coming down to the game against the team up north....

Sleepy

EOG Master
At least they tried.

Nothing like having Stanford over and watching the Cardinal run it up the middle for minus 2, take 30 seconds off the clock then line up on 2 and 12 in a run formation and run it up the middle for another minus 2 and take another 30 seconds off the clock. All fukking night long. If Stanford and Michigan meet in a bowl game we could see a total under 30.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
OSU -12.5 last night. My reason and the result both couldn’t have been more wrong. The team just isn’t very good. And I missed this by a mile. I thought I had a great buy low opportunity

big 10 is having a very down year. Me too, I liked OSU as well.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Bosa announces he won’t attempt to come back and play and 3 days later Ohio State gets blown out by Purdue.

Doubt it’s just a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Do you think the Bosa thing has affected the team?
Fair question. Scheme wise I think so. It’s man press, linebackers up, db’s on an island. But it isn’t working because the DL pressure drops without Bosa. Time for some tweaking, more zone get the LB’s back a little and play things more read and react. Personel isn’t there for balls to the wall like it has been in the past.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Purdue was only 4/1 on the money line.

I would have expected a bigger return on the Boilermakers.

kane

EOG master
I have nothing against OSU, but it was so fucking enjoyable watching scumbag Meyer eat it

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I try to not waste my time with negative thoughts or negative energy but I see your viewpoint, Kane.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
"Sling it" is right.

And Purdue's defense is getting better as the season progresses, a rarity in college football.

Bushay

NHL Expert
None of this matters at all unless Harbaugh and Company go into Columbus and come out with a victory in four weeks.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Both Michigan and Ohio State have the week off ahead of November 3rd home games against Penn State and Nebraska, respectively.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I think the markets will make you pay to play Michigan.

Plenty of money for the Wolverines each of the last two weeks versus Wisconsin and Michigan State.

The early-season Michigan-Notre Dame game is starting to look real good.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
How about the Meyer thing?

Hehe.
Fair question as well. Deep down perhaps the kids see or know of hypocrisy and have tuned him out. They were far sharper when he was out in regards to stupid ass penalties. Which to me is always a tell tale sign of where your team’s head is at.

railbird

EOG Master
I figured out they were bad week 1 when they kept letting the Beavers score

railbird

EOG Master
I think the markets will make you pay to play Michigan.

Plenty of money for the Wolverines each of the last two weeks versus Wisconsin and Michigan State.

The early-season Michigan-Notre Dame game is starting to look real good.

Id like to see the Rosebowl game moved up to thanksgiving. Leach vs Harbaugh, winner to final 4