Worst OPI call ever

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Actually that's twice Viejo there was that technical foul in the Knicks game from 2002 .... that Pass Interf call in the video was terrible

railbird

EOG Master
i didnt see it live, i saw on gamecast at dinner an opi was called with 40 seconds left, i knew it would be a terrible call by ref, i was right.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
got cheated in GA and Wiscy election too. i win easy and when i lose i get cheated at the buzzer.

Biden/Harris stuck it up your ass...you and Trump are whiny bitches....landslide in Milwaukee, Kenosha, Atlanta, and Philadelphia...you never had a chance...it was only halftime....

railbird

EOG Master
ghetto people all cheated along with chi coms. White Christians invented this country and we will be taking it back

railbird

EOG Master
they dont verify signatures in the ghetto vote centers because 80% of them went to school where they didnt teach long hand cursive writing. that stopped in 2006

railbird

EOG Master
they dont verify signatures in the ghetto vote centers because 80% of them went to school where they didnt teach long hand cursive writing. that stopped in 2006
this is especially true in Georgia, its why dem lawyers intimidated election officials to not check signatures in Fulton Country, Robert Barnes is down in Georgia pushing doing signature audits hard. Bathhouse Barry got elected in Chicago by auditing signatures in dem primary of his 3opponents, 50pct were thrown out. The president only need 0,5 pct thrown out. in Clark county a commissioner race thrown out because of hen house shenanigans with signatures, look for clark county to get thrown out