Would A Book Put Money In Your Account Before It Arrives?

I have played at this book before and I am in good standing. I have cash coming into NJ on Tuesday so my question is will this book front the 15 Dimes I asking for and I will fund on Tuesday?? The thing is I am short in a few accounts so need money in this book as they have good numbers and plus I need the 11.5 Dimes in my Cris account .

This is a post up account

What do you think?

JJ can you answer couple questions for me.

Why do you gamble?

Where do you expect to be in 5 years?

How do you expect to look like in 5 years?

It seems like money comes money goes for you and it keeps you at stand still. I don't know you at all but it seems like a vicious cycle that keeps on repeating itself. Many gamblers go through the same thing and it's like a drug maybe worse. Do you really know that you will be ahead in a couple of months, and if so what will you do with the money? Put it in another book and gamble it away, or will you withdraw it and buy something that will make your life better.

Enlighten me JJ.

Why do you gamble? I gamble Son for the love of the game and action and hope to pay some bills. My goal is win 80K a year.

Where do you expect to be in 5 years? In 5 years I expect to be married and be a head bookmaker in CR. I am ready now to be a head linesman but no opens.

How do you expect to look like in 5 years? In 5 years I hope to be about 270 or so and not wear a rug anymore as many have said I look better without it. Our own Panda says I am cute and i really think I have a shot with her if she was drunk.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Would A Book Piut Money In Your Account Before It Arrives?

I have talked about this in the past.

As General says above, if you are in good standings with a book and/or are a longtime customer, I see no reason they shouldn't.

However, most will not.

Let's say you're trying to get your account funded before the big games kick off, but are running behind for whatever reason.

If you call them and tell them you are in the process of sending xx amount of dollars, it truly makes no sense at all for them to go ahead and credit your account and allow you to get your wagers in on time, because EVEN IF someone tried to pull a fast one, all they have to do is simply TAKE THE FUNDS BACK! :+signs9-1