Would a fantasy football room really be useful?

Would a fantasy football room really be useful?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Stephen

EOG Addicted
I'd participate. While the draft is the most fun thing in fantasy football, anybody who seriously competes knows it's just the beginning.

dirty

EOG Master
Well it Really depends in what kind of league you play in.

It could be used alot Especially if there was a league set up with Forum members

I play in a 130 Buck entry Head to head Keeper league and it matters what happens each week.

It's a great idea if you can get a book to sponser prizes and have a private EOG FF football contest. This way we can talk overall FF or have some fun with guys in the contest. Yahoo has a nice league and the draft is great.

X

xpanda

I would LOVE to arrange a league for us. I've run a few in the past and still play in one ... great game.

Maybe I can even talk Ken into shooting us some prizes?

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
raiders72001 said:
It's a great idea if you can get a book to sponser prizes and have a private EOG FF football contest. This way we can talk overall FF or have some fun with guys in the contest. Yahoo has a nice league and the draft is great.

What he siad :D
And Pre Season people could post the best sites they have found for ranking and predictions Im in 5 FFL :smokesmal

Bruin

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
I have a fantasy game that will keep you interested all season. It's called Wiseguy's and it's fantasy wagering on real time LV odds. Get your buddys together, form a league and "bet" as if you were in LV.
www.wiseguys.com, thanks General.....Scotty S

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Hollywood and Bodog both seem to be doing fantasy leagues this year.

Hollywood seems to have a ton of prizes but the draft days are over this Labor Day weekend and next Tuesday midday.

not too sure what bodog has to offer yet. will research.

dirty

EOG Master
It would be Real Usefull if we had a EOG Fantasy Foots, Bases, and NBA league

had 12 team max in a league

and it could open endless possibilities between each league with Bets about who was the best league and such

All the stats and info would be here and that would be the Bottom line....Talk shit and have fun between each league... and then you could Modify each league each year...

with the winners of each league In one Division and the places of the others in others.....Depending on how you finished....

Just a thought

I have found it is necessary to have some money involved or severe bragging rights in order to keep everyone interested. Otherwise, you have 2 or 3 dead teams that give up after a few weeks. Giving out penalties to keep them interested is one idea. A two-tiered fantasy league with relegation ala European Soccer Leagues also works well for keeper leagues.

dirty

EOG Master
The ones I play in we pay 130 Bucks a person and have a Treasurer......He keeps the money and then we pay POints Champ, Division winners and LEague champ and Runner up

Here is the payout

League Champ gets $475
Runner UP $375
Division winners $200
Points champ $180

Then we have side bets and contests in the league