Would You Rather Get Lucky In Gambling Or Sex?

WOULD YOU RATHER GET LUCKY IN GAMBLING OR SEX?

I have often wondered what the right answer to that question is for certain posters...:smoke

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Choice between going down to the farm and rollin in the hay with AI Blondie, helping her hit those high notes, or a free $10. 3 team parlay? Think Carrie's going to be squealing like a pig.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Lucky in gambling......

I don't need any luck with ladies or sex......... :D

THE SHRINK said:
WOULD YOU RATHER GET LUCKY IN GAMBLING OR SEX?

Being a musician I can honestly say gambling! We don't play the club circuit much anymore but used to be my wife (of 19yrs) HAD to be at every gig. No matter how small.:D

BTW how many rockers do we have in here? We are fixing to record a brand new CD of songs that were written from 1979-to present. I am hopeing for 12-14 songs. Kinda a "greatest hits" kinda thing for us. If anyone wants a copy I'd be damn glad to send anybody one free of charge. BTW-We are actually pretty damn good.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have to take the green. I have a hard time getting sex.

I play some guitar Thundergod. I took lessons on music theory for 3? years back in my mid 20's. I am pretty stale currently, but just purchased a steel string accustic to get back in the groove. I would like to have a piano.

The General said:
I have to take the green. I have a hard time getting sex.

I play some guitar Thundergod. I took lessons on music theory for 3? years back in my mid 20's. I am pretty stale currently, but just purchased a steel string accustic to get back in the groove. I would like to have a piano.
Gen stay with it! Other than my wife & kids my music is my best friend. Man I wish I learned to play the piano well, I mean I can beat around on it a bit but man I love to hear a good pianist play. I started out on drums at 7yrs old of course from there I went on to pick up the guitar and other things. I played bass guitar and drums mainly through high school & thats how I got stuck with "ThunderGod". I can play a little on just about anything including some horns. That came about by way of my parents music store, working on horns and such. If you work on them you have to at least know the scales. I better shut up now as you can tell I could go on talking about music forever.:D

X

xpanda

Since women have it so easy, I'll say 'gambling.' Though if by 'get lucky in sex' you mean 'no need for an instruction manual' then I'll take that, instead.

:D

Panda settle down hunny

I would not bang you

I rather get lucky in gambling, women are boring in bed believe me I know and I got tired of working hard in the bedroom.

Gambling is easier

X

xpanda

jjgold said:
Panda settle down hunny

I would not bang you

Damn! There's nothing that turns me on more than a 2.5-incher attached to the body of a man who's not had any in 12.3 years. Itty bitty AND super-quick!!! What more could a girl want??

xpanda I got news for you Hun I was very good in bed and actually still am if I had chances. Your sooooooooooo jealous its not even funny. No Hun they did not fake it because I could tell and why then after one minute they told me to stop as I drove them crazy?? I know of no guy that can claim this. Please stop knocking me as it is unfair and rude.

Thanks