Wow giving me 7.5 on WFT?

NOPE! He threw about a 20-yard crossing pass to Demaryius Thomas who set an NFL record with the fastest OT TD....12 seconds
No you're wrong kane is right. It was a long TD pass to win it. 15 yards through the air and another 65 on the ground = 80 yard TD pass.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's good to see a lot of squares on the Redskins.....reaffirms Tampa is the play.

Bucs can name the score, doubt any starters are playing in the 4th quarter.

Tampa 35-3!!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yep, I can't imagine how he's at least not in the argument.

NFL QB? Uh, not so much.

Who do you like in the Tampa game, Kane?

Think you like the UNDER, just curious if you liked a side as well.....

kane

EOG master
I played Under 46.5, I can't see how Washington scores too much against the Tampa D, and I think Washington can pressure Brady enough to keep the Buccs offense in check. Also, if the game plays out like it's expected to Tampa will have the lead in the fourth and might shorted the playbook and run clock. As far as a side, I'm almost exclusively a dog player, so every game I cap I look for a reason to take the points, but I can't in this game, and if Wash is down a couple scores late, I don't know if they have enough offense to even get in the back door, I have this as a 24-16 type of game, teasing Tampa below 3 doesn't look like a bad play

Indy and LA are definitely live dogs and maybe Tenn. Teasing Pitt Tampa and Alabama at +150 almost seams like stealing (I over use that phrase). I have zero read on NO to me they seam that even as bad as the Bears are they could lose outright or win by 30+ hahaha

Indy and LA are definitely live dogs and maybe Tenn. Teasing Pitt Tampa and Alabama at +150 almost seams like stealing (I over use that phrase). I have zero read on NO to me they seam that even as bad as the Bears are they could lose outright or win by 30+ hahaha

JK said it best, all teasers seem like sure things until they start to play the games.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Zero confidence in Mitch against a good defense. teased NO with Tampa.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I played Under 46.5, I can't see how Washington scores too much against the Tampa D, and I think Washington can pressure Brady enough to keep the Buccs offense in check. Also, if the game plays out like it's expected to Tampa will have the lead in the fourth and might shorted the playbook and run clock. As far as a side, I'm almost exclusively a dog player, so every game I cap I look for a reason to take the points, but I can't in this game, and if Wash is down a couple scores late, I don't know if they have enough offense to even get in the back door, I have this as a 24-16 type of game, teasing Tampa below 3 doesn't look like a bad play

Thanks for the response, well said.

I like dogs too, especially when looking over 3 in the NFL.

This game to me is very simple, can Smith and the Skins score with Brady and the best receiving corps in the NFL?

Can they even keep it close?

I don't think so........ hopefully that's not me with the Homerville goggles on.

TB 35-3!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Ron Rivera is already talking how he will use Heinicke too. Da fuck?

I think that's a good idea, if nothing else at least give Tampa something else to think about.

He's able to move, he's able to get out of the pocket and pick up 3rd and 7's with his legs.

He's also apparently ready to go downfield more than Captain Checkdown (Smith) as they call him.

Even if he doesn't play not a bad idea to give Bowles and that defense something else to prepare for.

I'm thinking game fairly close in the 1H with Bucs pulling away later in the game as the front 4 and Skins defense begins to tire.

Waiting for the surge of Brady money worked out for me, was hoping it hit 10 today but with this news I'll wait for at least 11. Still think this is a live dog but really wanted an experienced QB to back.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Skins played much better than I anticipated, props to them for putting a scare in the Bucs.

That kid looked damn good, probably closer with him in there than if Smith had played.

Wasn't 35-3 but winning by 8 was a good number for me.

Great game, great showing by the Skins.....

We move on.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
NFL favorites on Saturday go 2-1 straight-up but only 1-2 against the spread.

Similar set of pointspreads available for Sunday's action.

Teams favored by 3, 6 and 10 or thereabouts.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NFL favorites on Saturday go 2-1 straight-up but only 1-2 against the spread.

Similar set of pointspreads available for Sunday's action.

Teams favored by 3, 6 and 10 or thereabouts.

Actually 0-3 against the closing number. Anyone who had a bet on WTF and did not at least Push - and really - you shoulda cashed your ticket - needs to quit gambling

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I bet it at 9 the other day and had no choice but to keep it. Didn't like the Smith news but Heinicke does get my respect for how he played.

Actually 0-3 against the closing number. Anyone who had a bet on WTF and did not at least Push - and really - you shoulda cashed your ticket - needs to quit gambling

Yeah the 7.5 was only there on Sunday night for the most part, it had moved to 8 by Monday. I figured more Brady lovers would have jumped on it, but I settled on 10.5 and the win. Really best to wait to bet dogs in NFL playoffs, although there are always exceptions like the Rams yesterday. If a dog moves down that much you know its big sharp money overcoming the public's bets that will lean to favorites, especially larger favorites where they will also hammer the teasers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yeah the 7.5 was only there on Sunday night for the most part, it had moved to 8 by Monday. I figured more Brady lovers would have jumped on it, but I settled on 10.5 and the win. Really best to wait to bet dogs in NFL playoffs, although there are always exceptions like the Rams yesterday. If a dog moves down that much you know its big sharp money overcoming the public's bets that will lean to favorites, especially larger favorites where they will also hammer the teasers.
I was lucky to get it in 7-point teasers Monday morning.