Wow i just check the news channels.no cop shot a black guy today in the headlines

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Wow i just check the news channels.no cop shot a black guy today in the headlines

Disappointed?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: Wow i just check the news channels.no cop shot a black guy today in the headlines

great thread.

again

carolinakid

Banned

^^^^^^^^^ best i can do today as i was out at the clubs and a private party later til about 4 this morning.............

carolinakid

Banned

but again the day is long way from being over too

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless arent you one of the guys complaining that the quality of forums goes downhill ? threads like these dont help to increase

Sleepy

EOG Master

:+clueless arent you one of the guys complaining that the quality of forums goes downhill ? threads like these dont help to increase

roxxy

ck is a millionaire like myself

at least ck not cluttering the forum up with shitty pick threads and claiming to bet real money on games

and too top it all off you got yourself banned for 6 months for making racists comments, so you should be the last person making any comments on this issue

Bushay

NHL Expert

BAAAAM!