WOWWWWWW Who had 9 on Washington?!?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: WOWWWWWW Who had 9 on Washington?!?

That was unreal...got it at 9.5 and added some at 9 right before gametime.

haha I didnt see how it unfolded completely. I just saw ucla make a FT to go up 12 and then a floating 3 at the buzzer to set it on 9.

haha I didnt see how it unfolded completely. I just saw ucla make a FT to go up 12 and then a floating 3 at the buzzer to set it on 9.
8 pt game late, ucla gets a rebound and they should have just run down the last 10 seconds, but they threw an outlet pass and collison dunked it down to make it a 10 pt game. washington quickly throws up a shot, misses and for some reason fouls. makes both its a 12 pt game with a couple secs left and dentmon throws up a 3 and hits. 9 pt final. crazy ending

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Up 8 Ucla gets the defensive board with about 15 or so ticks left...instead of running the clock they throw it up court to Collison and he runs in for the slam.

I've seen UCLA do that a couple times this year. You would think everyone would go a defensive rebound but they have someone sneak out and just basically cherry pick so that if they rebound they just chuck it down for a dunk. Weak ass shit man. Cost me the win.

J

joeybagadonuts

Wanna talk about a bad beat.... Friend of mine had Gonzaga -19.5 first half, from what I can tell on yahoo, Zags up 23 with about 5 seconds left, guy from LM hits a 3 ball and fouled and hits the FT to put them down 19 and my friend loses by the hook. Painful. :hangt

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

good stuff :cocktail

Wager details for ticket number 24395284-1:

<table width="650"><tbody><tr><td>Wager Type:</td><td>Spread (or run line)</td></tr><tr><td>Wager Status:</td><td>Loss</td></tr><tr><td>Risk / To Win Amount:</td><td> Accepted 2/19/2009 11:54 PM - EST</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>Sport / Period:</td><td>NCAA Basketball / 2nd Half </td></tr><tr><td>Line:
</td><td>UCLA 2/19/2009 11:00:01 PM - (EST)
-3 -115</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>* Game Notes:</td></tr></tbody></table>

munson15

I want winners...

That was my favorite game of the night, salvaged what was looking like a tough night. Had Washington +9.5, UCLA -5.5 on the buy, and Washington +12 on the buy.:houra

Was wondering if I was the only one that thought the play was UCLA

<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD>Straight </TD><TD>742</TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>UCLA (W)</TD><TD>-8? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wager details for ticket number xxxxxxxx-2:

<TABLE class=TableDocumentNumberLEFT><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>3,300.00 / 3,000.00 (USD) Accepted 2/19/2009 8:03 AM - PST</TD></TR><TR><TD>Amount Paid: </TD><TD>3,000.00</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>UCLA 2/19/2009 8:00:00 PM - (PST)
-8 -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>