WTF Did I Just Watch?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Define moron & explain how those you've called morons in this thread & others are morons.

Then i'll tell you how everyone, including you, is sometimes a moron.

1599511563990.png

Now, there are several examples of morons posting in this thread and my examples are when I quote them and call them a moron.

Your turn.

View attachment 7462466

Now, there are several examples of morons posting in this thread and my examples are when I quote them and call them a moron.

Your turn.

You didn't, as i asked, explain why you are calling people morons:

Heim is the moron, not FW.... who is only a sometimes moron.

What makes Heim a moron?

What makes FW "only a sometimes moron"?

Are you suggesting FW is less of a moron than Heim? If so, why?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You didn't, as i asked, explain why you are calling people morons:

Because they are morons, they say stupid shit.

What makes Heim a moron?

Where do I begin? How much time do you have?

He laughs out loud at Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand.

Claimed LBJ would be the 4th best player in LA

He suggests Dallas might be better w/out Porzingas

Thinks or at one time thought that Kyrie > AD.

He thought Denver would suck this year

And fifty other things.

What makes FW "only a sometimes moron"?

Because he sometimes says dumb shit but that's not his default mode.

Are you suggesting FW is less of a moron than Heim? If so, why?

Yes.

He says a lot less dumb shit then Heim.

I've met your demands, now, provide one example of a moronic statement that I have made.

Because they are morons, they say stupid shit.

Where do I begin? How much time do you have?

He laughs out loud at Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand.

Claimed LBJ would be the 4th best player in LA

He suggests Dallas might be better w/out Porzingas

Thinks or at one time thought that Kyrie > AD.

He thought Denver would suck this year

And fifty other things.

Because he sometimes says dumb shit but that's not his default mode.

Yes.

He says a lot less dumb shit then Heim.

I've met your demands, now, provide one example of a moronic statement that I have made.

IMO, if saying or thinking or doing some stupid things in one's lifetime makes one sometimes a moron, then everyone, including you, qualifies.

For everyone has done such - many - times. Way more than the 50 you speak of.

To err is human. And to be human is to be ignorant about most things.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
IMO, if saying or thinking or doing some stupid things in one's lifetime makes one sometimes a moron, then everyone, including you, qualifies.

For everyone has done such - many - times. Way more than the 50 you speak of.

To err is human.

And to forgive is divine, yada, yada, yada... i don't disagree w/ your general sentiment but I asked for a specific moronic post example that I have made.

And to forgive is divine, yada, yada, yada... i don't disagree w/ your general sentiment but I asked for a specific moronic post example that I have made.

I didn't agree to give an example, but said:

"Then i'll tell you how everyone, including you, is sometimes a moron."

Your answer pretty much revealed that for you. Which is what i expected.

As to specific examples, that can be quite subjective & debatable. As it's said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Or, in this case, the moronic.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

As to specific examples, that can be quite subjective & debatable. As it's said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Or, in this case, the moronic.

Fair enough.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

The point of all this is to up your game, ecspecially if you're going to engage in a thread w/ me. I know my shit backwards and forwards. I don't know everything and I don't pretend to, I STFU and ask questions when out of my depth. These other idiots don't give a fuck about constantly showing their ass in thier posts, I do, I take pride in my posting..

Instead of villifying me, be inspired by me and promise yourself that if it's the last thing you do, you will kick my ass in a thread and you know what, I will thank you because then I will have learned something.

The point of all this is to up your game, ecspecially if you're going to engage in a thread w/ me. I know my shit backwards and forwards. I don't know everything and I don't pretend to, I STFU and ask questions when out of my depth. These other idiots don't give a fuck about constantly showing their ass in thier posts, I do, I take pride in my posting..

Instead of villifying me, be inspired by me and promise yourself that if it's the last thing you do, you will kick my ass in a thread and you know what, I will thank you because then I will have learned something.

What specifically do you think you know about "backwards and forwards"? Lebron James? NBA coaches, teams? Capping & or betting on the NBA? Do you consider yourself an expert or success at anything? If so, what?

In regards to Rail, I have said he ran like a coward from me when I went on EOG Radio to challenge him to a Loser Leave Town Capping Contest.

Loser leave town as in leave EOG forever? Based on how many picks? If it's like the one on one contests here with so few picks even a coin flipper has a very good chance of winning. What makes you think Railbird would decline such a challenge because he's a coward rather than it being simply a smart business decision? In addition to making money here in +EV contests he may also be benefiting from free advertising.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What specifically do you think you know about "backwards and forwards"? Lebron James?

Yes. I’m a world renowned LBJ expert.

NBA coaches, teams?

No.

Capping & or betting on the NBA?

No.

Do you consider yourself an expert or success at anything? If so, what?

Yes. Trading.

Loser leave town as in leave EOG forever?

Yes.

Based on how many picks?

Year Long Contest. It was to start during the baseball season (just due to the timing of It) and we never got deep enough to hash out the details. There is a thread on here somewhere about it.

If it's like the one on one contests here with so few picks even a coin flipper has a very good chance of winning. What makes you think Railbird would decline such a challenge because he's a coward rather than it being simply a smart business decision? In addition to making money here in +EV contests he may also be benefiting from free advertising.

It was not one of those contests.

Yes. Trading.

What do you trade? Do it professionally for a living? What makes you think you're an expert?

Year Long Contest. It was to start during the baseball season (just due to the timing of It) and we never got deep enough to hash out the details. There is a thread on here somewhere about it.

What makes you think you could beat Railbird in a year long contest? Are you a good capper of sports in general?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What are your odds on beating Railbird in a contest?

Gamebred -101?
Railbird +101?

LOL. Never thought about it. It was a long time ago. All I can tell you is that I was willing to put my Posting life on it.

Last edited:

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I am thinking Houston is more focused both on beating an historic team and defining this game as a milestone for them being defined as a powerhouse team with Harden leading the ttack. And to give Bred his due: this game may show Houston as the better coached team.....all that being said the winning team may be burnt at the end and lose next game. Buy a few points with Hou +7.

Heim

EOG Master
I agree with Barkley, why would you use Howard or McGee in this series. Vogel seems to think McGee adds something.

Brick finally put up a Jordan like performance. Stats don't tell the story. Only 7 boards and 5 assists but he scored 36 and was unstoppable outside and inside.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Like I've been saying all along when he takes matters into his own hands and he scored and plays like game 7 vs. Boston, nothing can stop nor inspire him and his teammates. Nice to see playoff Rondo also show vintage for a change as well.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Also played some defense. The only thing he did wrong is that he's still teh last man back on defense too much.

It's a crime if he doesn't make an All Defensive Team this year; he's been brilliant Darkhorse DPOY candidate all year.

I don't like him being the last guy back either but it's contextual.... if he's driving and missing, that is one thing; if he's bitching about a call, that's another, STFU and get your ass back.

jimmythegreek

Well, at least one of his teammates finished on the all defensive first team.

1. Giannis
2. Anthony Davis
3. Ben Simmons
4. Rudy Gobert
5. Marcus Smart

It's a crime if he doesn't make an All Defensive Team this year; he's been brilliant Darkhorse DPOY candidate all year.

I don't like him being the last guy back either but it's contextual.... if he's driving and missing, that is one thing; if he's bitching about a call, that's another, STFU and get your ass back.
He normally plays zero defense until the last 2 minutes of the game. This includes the playoffs. Next game he'll go back to normal, dish the ball and complain when his teammates miss.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Second team:

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Brook Lopez
3. Bam Adebayo
4. Patrick Beverley
5. Eric Bledsoe

Lebron received 7 votes, 5th on the 'other fowards' receiving votes list.

1. I don't know who this is.

2. If it's who I think it is, ridiculous reputation pick over LBJ.

jimmythegreek

1. I don't know who this is.

2. If it's who I think it is, ridiculous reputation pick over LBJ.
Clippers forward, 9tb in the league in scoring averaged about 27 per game, helped lead Toronto to last year's NBA championship.

Perhaps now you've heard of him?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One plays D hard every game, The other picks and chooses when to play D. Gamebred will understand this concept someday.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Clippers forward, 9tb in the league in scoring averaged about 27 per game, helped lead Toronto to last year's NBA championship.

Perhaps now you've heard of him?

No. As a matter of fact, I'm even more lost than before but I appreciate your effort.