WTF Did I Just Watch?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
No. As a matter of fact, I'm even more lost than before but I appreciate your effort.
Hardly any effort but can't say I didn't try despite simple facts. As long as the rest of the world knows that's all that matters. You lost me with that response as well, but I also appreciate your effort.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Derek Fisher is the 2nd best player of all time?

JFC, I've got bad news for you. Charges against you for Crimes against the Crown have been filed and are sitting on my desk and I will be signing off on them. Heim's fate is now your fate.

I tried to avoid this and you know I did but your pure stupidity has left me no choice.

FYI, the point of that post was to point out Poster Boston's contradictions. He wants winners? How about the guy w/ the most playoff wins ever.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
When you can't close you're going to win a lot of playoff games.......

And when you can't close you win occasionally in the Finals.

Guys that close win a lot of RINGS, not so many playoff games!

Guys that close do outstanding in the Finals, 6-0 kind of thing.

Playoff wins is like winning a lot of game 7's...... the true greats never take that long to close you down.

We move on.

Heim

EOG Master
No argument James has looked great against a POR defense and midgets on HOU.....let's see how he does
against LAC defense where bubble glories look pedestrian, latest casualty Murray. Take a look a James
numbers again versus LAC this year.....not exactly knee bending worthy.

kane

EOG master
There's talk Giannis might leave Milwaukee, if he does do you think he'll go to a team with really good players, or do you think he should sign with Cleveland

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
There's talk Giannis might leave Milwaukee, if he does do you think he'll go to a team with really good players, or do you think he should sign with Cleveland

Stop making so much sense, you're confusing these guys.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
With that underachieving supporting cast, he's as good as gone. There's always the summer league where he could work on his embarrassing 3 point and free throw shooting, as well as working on not how to get in foul trouble. That's also smart, right Greek freak, I mean geek?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He’ll go to the team that can pay him the most and have good players. It may end up being a sign and trade.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
When you can't close you're going to win a lot of playoff games.......

And when you can't close you win occasionally in the Finals.

Guys that close win a lot of RINGS, not so many playoff games!

Guys that close do outstanding in the Finals, 6-0 kind of thing.

Playoff wins is like winning a lot of game 7's...... the true greats never take that long to close you down.

We move on.

I’m no Bulls/Jordan hump by any means; 80’s Lakers were my thang. That aside, when I binged watched The Last Dance this past weekend; I was reminded how fast, playoff after playoff, the Bulls put teams away. Incredibly impressive stuff those six runs were. And as with Larry Bird, I appreciate the brilliance more now that I’m not rooting against. That appreciation doubles whenever I tune into whatever the fuck they’re playing now in the NBA.

Last edited:
I’m no Bulls/Jordan hump by any means; 80’s Lakers were my thang. That aside, when I binged watched The Last Dance this past weekend; I was reminded how fast, playoff after playoff, the Bulls put teams away. Incredibly impressive stuff those six runs were. And as with Larry Bird, I appreciate the brilliance more now that I’m not rooting against. That appreciation doubles whenever I tune into whatever the fuck they’re playing now in the NBA.
Doncic is the new version of Larry Bird.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I love it when James attempts bully ball down the lane and is not successful, his next move is always, and I mean always:

View attachment 7462484

This is coming from a guy who said that he has never seen a Superstar get less calls than LBJ. Now he says this. These fucking clowns can't make up their minds about anything..

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I am who I am but I do not like Green Eggs and Ham.

I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox
I do not like them in a house
I do not like them with a mouse
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Bartman-I-am.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No argument James has looked great against a POR defense and midgets on HOU.....let's see how he does
against LAC defense where bubble glories look pedestrian, latest casualty Murray. Take a look a James
numbers again versus LAC this year.....not exactly knee bending worthy.

Leebron, Leebron like he munnay
He make a lot day say
Spendee day countin
In a brickyard by the motorway

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm worried, I may have to start bending with bad knees.....

If you want to avoid swinging from a rope for Treason, I suggest you figure it out. ICBINK isn't going to save you, you can only save yourself and there is one way and only one way out.... Bend the knee and mercy shall be shown.