WTF Did I Just Watch?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Sure Davis was the best player on the court. Plus the supporting cast behind Caruso, who scored 16, and Rondo falling just 2 assists of a triple double, certainly made an impact on a night where Harden mightily struggled. However, I asses LeBron tonight with a respectable game, not necessarily on the scoring end (7/17) as he was limited to 16. His pull ups from 3 did not fall tonight, but what will soften the blow would be a pump or ball fake beyond the arc, because we know his ability is second to none driving to the hoop making the decision to kick it out or take the layup himself drawing the foul and/or and one Easily making up for it were 15 boards and 9 dimes, dangerous when others around him are accountable when it comes to scoring. The credit goes to the defense and Houston's inability to take advantage when the game is within reach. Harden did get to the line a bunch of times, and Westbrook played well, but Houston is only 8 deep and don't have enough weapons to hang or extend the series.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
sounds important

just not to me

The abomination of a thread entitled "The Sinker 100," isn't you?

My sources tell me differently and your sources should be tellling you to pay up. No wonder we don't get along, you're the worst kind of gambler, a fukkin Stiff.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
goofy little kid this Grain Bread

You're the kid who can't scrape together $250 to pay your EOG debts. Spend less time trolling and more time honoring your commitments. JFC, seriously, you got alot bigger problems than Grain Bred being goofy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ain't that somethin.

I'ma go grab me some pizza.

Skip a meal and put that $ toward your EOG debt you fukkin lowlife. Guys like me, fukkin hate stiffs like you, we really do. Guys like you have fucked guys like me several times

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Skip a meal and put that $ toward your EOG debt you fukkin lowlife. Guys like me, fukkin hate stiffs like you, we really do. Guys like you have fucked guys like me several times

Guys like me give no fukks about guys like you.
None. Zero. Ne rien. Nada.

Errybuddy dance now.

1599935660649.png

Heim

EOG Master
Houston layed down tonight....they wanted out of the bubble. Matador defense all night. Funny they got money today.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It took GM5 for Vogel to realize McGee was useless in this series

We have the pieces to mix and match w/ anyone, we just need a proper Mixologist.

Overall, in general, Vogel has been good. Specifically, in game 1 of each series, he has been bad and the worst coached job I saw was game 1 of the Hou Series. I do not dislike him and believe we have the coachnig advantage if 13-klaws is the eventual opponent.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Huh? They're playing a #3 seed.

The team that you said would suck. Meanwhile, I said this in regards to UniBron threats on January 4th:

Michael Porter Jr. is back for Denver so they could cause problems: I'll have to run some counter-surveilance to get a better handle on things.

Also, you called the NBA a "Guards LG," and once again, I had to correct you. We just saw a team w/ 2 MVP guards get their ass kicked. I also said before the season and I believe Kane agreed w/ me that no one in their right mind is afraid of WestBeard.

kane

EOG master
Huh? They're playing a #3 seed.

Game 5 up 12 at the half, get outscored by 18
Game 6 up 16 at the half, get outscored by 29

I can't recall what they were favored before the series, but it was pretty big

Heim

EOG Master
Game 5 up 12 at the half, get outscored by 18
Game 6 up 16 at the half, get outscored by 29

I can't recall what they were favored before the series, but it was pretty big

DEN was +800 at some shops....of course that was influenced by a exhausting 7 game series v. Utah a little.

Clippers have good wing defenders but their centers are killing them on PNR and Zubac is slower
than shit to get out there to guard Jokic on the three.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
DEN was +800 at some shops....of course that was influenced by a exhausting 7 game series v. Utah a little.

Clippers have good wing defenders but their centers are killing them on PNR and Zubac is slower

Denver has a coaching advantage as well.

kane

EOG master

They had a 3-1 lead and were up DD's at the half in games 5 and 6, if they lose game 7 it goes down as an all time choke job, I know Denver is a really good team, but they were also life and death to beat a nothing special Jazz team, and now all the pressure is on the Clippers

Heim

EOG Master
If the Clipps lose game 7 it goes down as an all time choke job

Will never happen.....in crunch time the ball is always in Leonard and PG's hands....Williams occasionally. Nobody
in the league has 3 options like that. Who do you trust with DEN late, GM7?

Heim

EOG Master
They had a 3-1 lead and were up DD's at the half in games 5 and 6, if they lose game 7 it goes down as an all time choke job, I know Denver is a really good team, but they were also life and death to beat a nothing special Jazz team, and now all the pressure is on the Clippers

The Nuggets struggle with super long, hyper-athletic finishers like Rudy Gobert, who is also the best interior defender imaginable against Jokic. This matchup is just a lot more favorable for the Nuggets big man.

kane

EOG master
Will never happen.....in crunch time the ball is always in Leonard and PG's hands....Williams occasionally. Nobody
in the league has 3 options like that. Who do you trust with DEN late, GM7?

Crunch time hasn't worked out so well for the Clippers so far this series, yeah they're the better team, that's why they were huge series favorites, but all the pressure is on them in game 7. As far as who I trust with the ball at the end, if I'm the Nuggets I feel very comfortable with either Murray or Jokic taking the big shots

kane

EOG master
in the league has 3 options like that
. Who do you trust with DEN late, GM7?

I'm a Celtics fan, I would feel comfortable with Kemba, Tatum, or Brown taking a big shot late