WTF? Gen BEYTRAEUS doing the coin flip last nite?

Re: WTF? Gen BEYTRAEUS doing the coin flip last nite?

I really cannot believe you are speaking this way about a decorated armed forces hero.
Even low for you doc:hangt

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Tell that to the 4000 plus American families who have buried kids and parents over the biggest bullshit war in our lifetime

A war based on 935 lies and a war in which Bush admitted he invaded a country that had no ties to 9-11

Its the Flappin SB ... send BEYTRAEUS to the Army - Navy Game as his
ass sold out our kids and is a disgrace to the uniform

That's the George Soros far left for ya.

Bunch of unpatriotic, narcissistic, unhinged commies!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Contrarian:

You don't even live in the USA ..... Your viewpts are about as meaningful as Palin's

Hmmmm ..... I seem to recall you had no problems attacking McCain in 2000
attacking Murtha in 2002 and Kerry in 2004 as well as backing Limbaugh calling American soldiers in Iraq "phony soldiers"

Go grab an M16 and get your ass over to Iraq ...

i attacked murtha and kerry because they were and are idiots...
i never attacked mccain

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

I really cannot believe you are speaking this way about a decorated armed forces hero.
Even low for you doc:hangt

Get a clue,and overcome your naive knee-jerk hero worship of Petraeus.
He's a manager not a warrior,and one of his peers Admiral Fallon,[in 2007],expressed his blunt opinion of Petraeus:
Fallon Derides Petraeus as an Ass Kissing Little Chickenshit
Wed Sep-12-07 11:58 PM
Original message
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x3516695

In sharp contrast to the lionisation of Gen. David Petraeus by members of the U.S. Congress during his testimony this week, Petraeus's superior, Admiral William Fallon, chief of the Central Command (CENTCOM), derided Petraeus as a sycophant during their first meeting in Baghdad last March, according to Pentagon sources familiar with reports of the meeting.

Fallon told Petraeus that he considered him to be "an ass-kissing little chickenshit" and added, "I hate people like that", the sources say. That remark reportedly came after Petraeus began the meeting by making remarks that Fallon interpreted as trying to ingratiate himself with a superior.

That extraordinarily contentious start of Fallon's mission to Baghdad led to more meetings marked by acute tension between the two commanders. Fallon went on develop his own alternative to Petraeus's recommendation for continued high levels of U.S. troops in Iraq during the summer.

The enmity between the two commanders became public knowledge when the Washington Post reported Sep. 9 on intense conflict within the administration over Iraq. The story quoted a senior official as saying that referring to "bad relations" between them is "the understatement of the century".

Fallon's derision toward Petraeus reflected both the CENTCOM commander's personal distaste for Petraeus's style of operating and their fundamental policy differences over Iraq, according to the sources.

http://www.ipsnews.net/print.asp?idnews=39235

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ktb:

I was talking to Contrarian

Dude lives in Canada .....