Yankees and Red Sox conspiracy?????

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I know this is crazy talk, but just hear me out.

Seems like MLB is 'fixing' the schedule so that teams play the Yankees and then after they play a few games vs NYY, they send Boston into there. Here's the logic. The team will be emotionally drained from playing 'world series' games vs NYY and have nothing left to fight off Boston. Teams rise their games to another level when they play the Yanks, they are usually forced to blowtorch their entire bullpen just to hold off the bombers, when the Sox come calling, theyr'e ripe to easily get swept as the team just got thru with the Yanks and don't have as much fight or energy to perform at a similarly high level.

Or, do you think its just a 'quirk' in the schedule and there's really no conspiracy to help out the Red Sox?

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
Re: Yankees and Red Sox conspiracy?????

That is insane. Did you ever think, because they are so close geographically, that their home and away schedules will include the same teams from time to time (particularly those coming in from far away)?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

You seem to thing all pro sports are fixed. The question I have is why do you bet still bet them.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You seem to thing all pro sports are fixed. The question I have is why do you bet still bet them.
I dont bet sports seriously. I bet sports recreationally, maybe one or two times a year, when i'm in vegas. i dont bet offshore, i dont call bookies, i only make small token bets on sports when i'm physically in vegas.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

He sure is.

Ya know what though? I just prefer to 'question authority'. You know how society works and you know how big business works, i'd be a fool to think that everything is 100 percent honest all the time.