Yes, the PACK are very healthy, but as a diehard fan, worried(but confident)

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
WORRIES

1. LONG LAYOFF could produce negative effects

2. Unfortunate sad drama with OC son's death

3. GUSTY wind conditions today in Green Bay

4. Line movement favoring Giants

5. Confidence of Giants

A few more concerns also.................having said all this, as stated, confident the Packers get the job done today and take care of business today.................think for the Packers to win, their vastly underrated defense will have to be called on.............hoping for at least two Manning picks from this group. In fact, if Manning throws only one or no picks, my belief is the Packers are going to be in a dogfight right down to the wire.............C'MON D!

Out for the remainder of the day, hope all here have a profitable and enjoyable Sunday.

-FH-

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Yes, the PACK are very healthy, but as a diehard fan, worried(but confident)

Packers get it done. Giants have no chance of guarding all the receivers plus Finley. Even if the Giants D-Line is getting off their blocks quickly Rodgers is smart enough to go all slants or throw in some screens.

Packers by 17.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Re: Yes, the PACK are very healthy, but as a diehard fan, worried(but confident)

If I was you my main concern would be that horrendous secondary. Eli and Cruz should torch them all day long. I like the over.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Hey Fisher.. Bigger play on the Pack than on LSU?

J

joeybagadonuts

So you're basically 'fishheading' again?

tripp

EOG Master

No reason to be worried. GB gets it done with ease today.

Only team GB needs to be worried about is SF

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

there is no worries about the weather as of now. i live in gb and just went outside and there is no wind at all. i love the over and the packer team total over 30-. homer pick you could say

waco

EOG Dedicated

over is like stealing money same as under in 2nd half of balt game. most points scored was on turnovers in 1st half

Did you ever think that vastly underrated defense just wasnt that good?:scooter

giants peeked at the right time, they need mathews back in