Yisman, you in this DK event?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
According to the DraftKings website, final # of competitors is 260: 156 Direct Buy-ins, 92 DFS Qualifiers, and 12 social media/promotions.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Going into Sunday's games:

Looks like around 80 of the 260 have tapped out (including FrankB (with $0.10) and ERynning).

yisman15 in 26th place, just out of the money.

royalfan in 78th place.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
3rd place guy is a professional soccer bettor. Made 3 wagers. Turned 5k into over 40k. Lol.

They need to rename this the national championship of parlays. Everyone was shooting for the 100-1 shots with crazy parlay combos. Sunday is only nfl games.

Get your popcorn ready.

Fyi. This will match the supercontest in a few years when it happens in vegas and the entry fee is lowered to 2500.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
I don't understand how people in the pack haven't bet all the tennis, soccer, hockey, hoops possible before midnight last night... why let 2 nfl games decide it? If I understand the rules correctly, on sunday you can only bet the 2 NFL games but before midnight you could have done anything... unless the available board was wiped clean and no overnights, of course...

The leader (Peabody) couldnt get a bet in on the last game. Not sure if they are allowing halftime betting (i assume not)

If Saints win and cover he probably finishes top 3. If Eagles win and cover he probably ends up in like 10th

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
The leader (Peabody) couldnt get a bet in on the last game. Not sure if they are allowing halftime betting (i assume not)

If Saints win and cover he probably finishes top 3. If Eagles win and cover he probably ends up in like 10th

what happened his phone battery die?? how do you not get in a bet in a contest this large? what else is he doing with his time?

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
His Pats bet didn't get graded in time to bet the late game. He wasn't in the building, some people got their bets graded manually.