You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

Wrong, you are hated more than anybody.....
That may be true, but that is not what the post says! I don't need to be liked, but I do need to say the truth...some people can't handle the truth!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Almost Allwrong,
Only you could think that, especially when po69 addresses Kosar in his post...

"If you were indeed sitting KOSAR, then I could not have even seen anyone in your seat anyway. You MUST have been standing you fucking drunk!

You may be the only poster that people hate more than me! Hang around for a while please. We all need a good laugh at your sorry ass.

I would say that you have a Napolean complex, but that would be giving you a compliment. There is NO WAY that you would be within 6 inches of Napolean. Napolean's dick might be taller than you"

...here I am Shrink, what do you need me for? To read a post for you?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Pioneer........it was sarcasim....but the description of Kosar does fit you well. you really make me yawn.:finger004

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Who is the Board Room leak? It seems there are a couple ppl that know.

Exactly...my post from the Marxell thread...
"
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer
who is marxell? fishhead?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Why won't anyone answer my question? From Jman's original post in this thread, he apparently has some idea who it is. And this is Xpanda's post at the RX implying that she too knows who "Marxell" is...

"
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay [URL]http://www.therxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Who is it then? (he was asking who "Marxell" was)
Please don't be offended, but I'm not going to say. I just wanted to state for the record that it isn't JMan, since it seemed likely that people would believe it was."

...and the Shrink evidently has some idea of who this "Marxell" is, as he posted this in the Jman thread...

"Marxell,

I have to respond to one of those BR posts.

Rick is CLUELESS as to what happened between SBG GLOBAL and myself...

I NEVER had an account with SBG in my life (they didn't want my action) and my Friend had been playing there from the beginning of the dispute...

It's bad enough when stories get twisted, but when they are fabricated, I am not happy....

Also, no one WON the lawsuit except the attornies...

Being a lawyer, you of all people should know how these law suits usually end up..."

...so why can't someone say just who this "Marxell" is?"<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Timetopay

EOG Master

That may be true, but that is not what the post says! I don't need to be liked, but I do need to say the truth...some people can't handle the truth!

Truth is this is what you said

<TABLE class=tborder id=post886905 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-30-07, 03:18 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #681 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->pioneer<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_886905", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_886905 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by blue edwards
i have never been banned at the r/x
i have never had a post deleted/edited at the r/x

so, what does that make me?

Duh..."then you are nothing more than a stooge, who is unwittingly doing their work for them".<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not sure where the confusion is in your own head but maybe you were misquoted...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Pioneer........it was sarcasim....but the description of Kosar does fit you well. you really make me yawn.

LOL...that's funny since you stalk me around the forum to attack me but never address anything I post. You're an intellectual coward!

I don't have anything bad to say about you 69.

You seemed like a nice enough guy to me.

I do enjoy giving you shit though.

Of course, I liked Kosar too, so maybe I'm not a very good judge of character?

:D

Journeyman

EOG Master

J u are having self admitted withdrawl issues from not posting and have 80 thousand posts and you think I cant get on without these boards???

I am getting over it pretty quickly after what Wilheim said what the other mods make...this is crazy, they really should move on if they're making crumbs..I had no idea. Then he tells me I am ungrateful on IM tonight...first of all if he thinks I was making 1K a month and as many hours as I covered over there, and somehow I am ungrateful?? That is slave wages! I felt underpaid at 3 dimes as much as i was doing and it was 7 days a week.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Exactly...my post from the Marxell thread...
"
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer
who is marxell? fishhead?

Why won't anyone answer my question? From Jman's original post in this thread, he apparently has some idea who it is. And this is Xpanda's post at the RX implying that she too knows who "Marxell" is...

"
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay [URL]http://www.therxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Who is it then? (he was asking who "Marxell" was)

Please don't be offended, but I'm not going to say. I just wanted to state for the record that it isn't JMan, since it seemed likely that people would believe it was."

...and the Shrink evidently has some idea of who this "Marxell" is, as he posted this in the Jman thread...

"Marxell,

I NEVER had an account with SBG in my life (they didn't want my action) and my Friend had been playing there from the beginning of the dispute...

It's bad enough when stories get twisted, but when they are fabricated, I am not happy....

Being a lawyer, you of all people should know how these law suits usually end up..."

...so why can't someone say just who this "Marxell" is?"<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Marxell has to be The Shrink , no? :cool:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I am getting over it pretty quickly after what Wilheim said what the other mods make...this is crazy, they really should move on if they're making crumbs..I had no idea. Then he tells me I am ungrateful on IM tonight...first of all if he thinks I was making 1K a month and as many hours as I covered over there, and somehow I am ungrateful?? That is slave wages! I felt underpaid at 3 dimes as much as i was doing and it was 7 days a week.

so you think he pushed you out now to save the dough?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Jman can you still post your playoff baseball opinions? I want to hear and read them. Even if we fight about it, that is ok.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

and you are a stooge for never being banned.

This is what you said; I quoted you. I don't know why you quoted my response to BGS 9.5; why wouldn't you quote my reply to you? My reply to your post was this...
"TTP doesn't read real well either...I never said that! Big difference from what I said, but the end result is the same....you're a stooge, just not a literate one."
...and then you posted a partial quote of what I said, the full quote was...
"If you have never been banned from the RX or had your posts censored/edited/deleted at the RX, then you are nothing more than a stooge, who is unwittingly doing their work for them".

...now I ask you, is what I said not different from what you said?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

LOL...that's funny since you stalk me around the forum to attack me but never address anything I post. You're an intellectual coward![/quote

what is funny is you responded to my reply to playersonly. But I will lay off. i understand you are a champion of the truth and I have no right to hinder such a noble cause. Please don't cry to shrink and general that you were addressed in a confortational way. I admired your style until you cried like a bitch.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Marxell has to be The Shrink , no?

I don't think so since he addressed the poster "Marxell" in the post I quoted...

"Marxell,

...and even knew that "Marxell" was a lawyer, so if the Shrink knows that, then he must know who "Marxell" is.

JMan- So you voluntarily quit your $36k/year job without having another job set up?

I guess you were able to stash quite a few bucks away from that high paying job.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post886905 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-30-07, 03:18 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #681 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->pioneer<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_886905", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_886905 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by blue edwards

Duh..."then you are nothing more than a stooge, who is unwittingly doing their work for them".<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This post and

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay

are the same. Nice try going back to a previous post though.

You would be good in the government.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

LOL...that's funny since you stalk me around the forum to attack me but never address anything I post. You're an intellectual coward![/quote

what is funny is you responded to my reply to playersonly. But I will lay off. i understand you are a champion of the truth and I have no right to hinder such a noble cause. Please don't cry to shrink and general that you were addressed in a confortational way. I admired your style until you cried like a bitch.

And I challenged you to show just where I cried like a bitch and you retreated saying you were too busy...but yet you follow me around saying it over and over again. You don't seem too busy now, so go ahead, show us where I cried like a bitch? I enjoy confortation (sic), I just don't find many here who can confront me rationally.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post886905 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-30-07, 03:18 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#681 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->pioneer<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_886905", true); </SCRIPT>

EOG Veteran​

This post and

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay

are the same. Nice try going back to a previous post though.

You would be good in the government.​

Like I said, you can't read! They are definitely NOT the same. And why shouldn't I go back to the original post where I said it?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

It sure looks like I responded to you...

"
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Almost Allright
Pioneer........it was sarcasim....but the description of Kosar does fit you well. you really make me yawn.
LOL...that's funny since you stalk me around the forum to attack me but never address anything I post. You're an intellectual coward!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

WVU

EOG Master

hey Pioneer, PO69, and all you other babbling idiots, how about you

SHUT THE FUCK UP

thanks

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

It sure looks like I responded to you...

"
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Almost Allright

LOL...that's funny since you stalk me around the forum to attack me but never address anything I post. You're an intellectual coward!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<TABLE class=tborder id=post871108 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-19-07, 10:37 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #18 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->pioneer<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_871108", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_871108 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Isaiah Thomas Sets Linguistic Rules For USA<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by dirty
Don 't Mind Pioneer he is just "Set in his Bible thumping and knowitall" ways
Shrink/General:

Why do you allow dirty to stalk me in this forum and continuously attack me, the poster, instead of addressing what I post? This is a perfect example of what dirty does everyday to me and Identity and others he doesn't like in this forum. I haven't posted anything in this thread that even hints at "Bible thumping" or "know-it-all". I have posted the truth and pointed out where JJ has lied or misrepresented the truth.

Dirty doesn't address anything I post but instead just attacks me. You, Shrink, said in the "Journeyman thread" here recently that if one of your mods acted the way that journeyman did at the RX that you would remove him. Dirty's actions in this forum are just as egregious; now is the chance to practice what you preach, Shrink. Of course I have no delusions that you will do the right thing here as you, Shrink, are guilty (although to a much lesser degree) of the same thing, ie. attacking me the poster, instead of addressing what I say. I must admit that the General is not guilty of the same thing as I try to engage him and he just ignores my posts, even when I challenge him.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I dont' think what Dirty said to you is worse than being called an intellectual coward. Do you?

And lets not forget the classy post by you regarding Ken's unit in Katies mouth. i am sure that was an attack of her post and not her the poster. Yeah right.

Also appears anyone who calls out your bullshit is a stalker. Don't make the mistake of thinking your that relevant.

PO69

EOG Master

hey Pioneer, PO69, and all you other babbling idiots, how about you

SHUT THE FUCK UP

thanks

WVU, you really are not needed around here. So take your 15 total posts with you

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

WVU, you really are not needed around here. So take your 15 total posts with you

It's quality PO not quanity. 3,000 + posts with shit funsie picks, horrible one liners is nothing to boast about. I am starting to think you truely believe your not retarded

Some great work in this thread men.

OF, Kosar, TTP, DickyW, PO69, WVU, Blue and many more. Tip-top slash and burn posting, the way we like it.

TT, does JMan owe you 6 large?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Blue Edwards,

I recall a telephone discussion with Wilheim where he asked me if I Minded should he create a ghost handle. I asked why and he stated something to the affect that there were times he wanted to post as an unknown or something similar because every word or post made as a mod you are open game for 'whatever'. I told him I didn't care and that was it. I didn't think twice. I trusted Wilheim when we worked together.

I NEVER asked anyone to create a ghost, period especially for purposes of causing any trouble, promotion of anything, exploitation of any facts nor a reason to mislead anyone concerning any issue. I do not recall Moonlight and I never checked up on ghosting much anyway. With the ease of hiding IP's it is Most often a waste of time. A lot of us have worked together and I don't think any person I have worked with would tell I asked them to ghost (except Wilheim's wording which is not true as written). He was never ASKED to ghost.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post871108 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-19-07, 10:37 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#18 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->pioneer<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_871108", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_871108 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Isaiah Thomas Sets Linguistic Rules For USA<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by dirty
Don 't Mind Pioneer he is just "Set in his Bible thumping and knowitall" ways

Shrink/General:

Why do you allow dirty to stalk me in this forum and continuously attack me, the poster, instead of addressing what I post? This is a perfect example of what dirty does everyday to me and Identity and others he doesn't like in this forum. I haven't posted anything in this thread that even hints at "Bible thumping" or "know-it-all". I have posted the truth and pointed out where JJ has lied or misrepresented the truth.

Dirty doesn't address anything I post but instead just attacks me. You, Shrink, said in the "Journeyman thread" here recently that if one of your mods acted the way that journeyman did at the RX that you would remove him. Dirty's actions in this forum are just as egregious; now is the chance to practice what you preach, Shrink. Of course I have no delusions that you will do the right thing here as you, Shrink, are guilty (although to a much lesser degree) of the same thing, ie. attacking me the poster, instead of addressing what I say. I must admit that the General is not guilty of the same thing as I try to engage him and he just ignores my posts, even when I challenge him.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I dont' think what Dirty said to you is worse than being called an intellectual coward. Do you?

And lets not forget the classy post by you regarding Ken's unit in Katies mouth. i am sure that was an attack of her post and not her the poster. Yeah right.

Also appears anyone who calls out your bullshit is a stalker. Don't make the mistake of thinking your that relevant.

Thanks AA, that's a perfect example. First it shows me asking a question not whining like a bitch as you alleged.
Second, it shows where dirty accuses me of Bible thumping and being a know it all in a thread where there was no Bible thumping or know it all.
And third, yes, my allusion of Katie with Ken's unit in her mouth was an attack on her post, which was purely a cyber blowjob of Ken, much like most of her posts. She feels that because she knows Ken and likes him that none of his posts should be disputed.
And finally, no, stalking is when you enter a thread, not to address anything I post but just to attack me because you don't like me, sorta like the anti-Katie. I can and will defend anything I post; and I don't give a damn if you or anyone else likes me. But you never dispute anything I post, you are incapable of matching wits with me. For instance you enter this thread with
the ridiculous assertion that PO69 is referring to me although he clearly addresses Kosar. When I point out your error, you claim it's sarcasm; claiming a sow's ear to be a silk purse does not make it so!

marxell

EOG Member

Lotta funny stuff in here.

General getting hot and worked up, gets me a little hot and bothered. Whenever the hometown drone, R2D2, steps out of his 'another day, another dollar' routine, I think it benefits everybody. Not sure how, but it's pretty funny.

J-Man- I am sincere when I say this, nobody would hold it against you if you actually are gay. I mean *nobody* would hold 'it' against you. Maybe Pioneer would hold 'it', but nobody else.

I think everybody respects your guns, pythons if you will, and your lime green tank-top that you've spammed the sports forums with for years. I think everybody likes that, appreciates that.

But seriously, well, *more* seriously, hang in there, J-Man. It sounds like you got wronged (whether you owe all that money to the world or not :rolleyes: ) and I do believe that Rick drove you out of your cushy 3 dime a month gig.

Like you said, you can do much better out in the real world! (you *do* realize you have to levae the house now, don't you?)

Anyways, Good luck and God Bless.

Oh, that boardroom stuff from that maxwell guy, or whatever, was quite funny.

kosar-Glad you enjoy the comedy show involving the mod squad from rx. When I was in their br, it was no different. I grew up. They did not.

I figure I need to call about advertising my package with them right away because they do a such a good job talking about bookees

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="100%">
</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadtools style="CURSOR: pointer" unselectable="true">Thread Tools </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadsearch style="CURSOR: pointer" unselectable="true">Search this Thread </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=displaymodes style="CURSOR: pointer" unselectable="true">Display Modes </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / toolbar --><!-- end content table --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / end content table -->
<!-- post #2142070 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-31-2005, 07:41 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Fishhead

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title --> MOD--Lander Lander
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hi buddy,

Hey, any chance you can swap CRIS and BODOG on the live lines?

That way CRIS would be next to their openers.

THANKS,
-FISH-
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 2142070 popup menu --><!-- / post 2142070 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #2142070 --><!-- post #2142097 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-31-2005, 07:56 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>TTinCO

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Fish, he posted something about a contractual issue with Bodog.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 2142097 popup menu -->
<!-- / post 2142097 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #2142097 --><!-- post #2142106 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-31-2005, 08:02 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Fishhead

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Thanks TT
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 2142106 popup menu --><!-- / post 2142106 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #2142106 --><!-- post #2142317 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-31-2005, 09:26 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>lander
If the masses are a*ses, does that make the 'right' an a*s"whole"?

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I think Ken promised them they'd only be 2nd to Pinny, and they seem like a high-maintanence bunch ...

I'd love to move them ... Bodog, IMO, is about as useless as Dante in a straight bar
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-27-2005, 10:05 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>TTinCO

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Morning everyone

....boy am I getting sick of JayC repeating himself for the 100th & 101st times about BoS
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 2133071 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead></TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">http://forum.therx.com/member.php?userid=27911</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">http://forum.therx.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=27911</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">http://forum.therx.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=27911</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 2133071 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #2133071 --><!-- post #2133101 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-27-2005, 10:20 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>RobFunk

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Youre not the only one TT. I think one of you guys could possibly blow a stack if he bumps his stupid thread again.

I'm tired of him posting over here, like his attacking that one ad out of their some 75 million ad campaign or whatever rediculous number it is, is going to make some huge impact.

I'm starting to think its personal with the RX.

I'm steering far clear of anything BOS, as I said before. That stuff in the RR I said the other day was more about clip than it was BOS.

But I almost hope one of you guys sticks it to him at some point
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-27-2005, 03:01 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #14 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>wilheim
Head Moderator

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Edited three posts by poster burn in hell atta and put him on post review. All in the little league thread in Bases.

Those fucking kids from Ewa beach better have their A game today. From what Ive seen too much time horseshitting around trading those gay fucking pins... their coach should be having those kids hitting the fucking cages insteada consorting with the enemy team.

The other two were similar.

wil.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd love to move them ... Bodog, IMO, is about as useless as Dante in a straight bar

Dante is straight but Daaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

that is a pretty funny analagy.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

First J man is a fairy, now Dante is gay. Who gives a shit. Last time I checked, no people with different sexual orientations are taking money and freedoms away from me. They have their own little war with same sex marraige and airport restroom stings. Are gays anti sports betting? I like Dante. If he were gay, I could care less. If J man was a fairy? I could care less. In fact, one of our only congressional supporters, proposing repealing of the latest slipped by legislation is gay. Maybe SBR John was right, now too much info is being thrown out there.

Best Wishes...OF :whatever:

roach23

Banned

just wanted to mark my spot.

but this thread pretty much sucks at this point. discussing PO69 and pioneer.

JMan are you gonna fire back and throw more people under the bus or can i stop reading?