You probably read the Chris Dudley/Brett Kavanaugh Yale story?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
You know the one in the bar where Yale basketball players hung out - Kavanaugh throws beer on a guy - gets tackled and Dudley slugs him with a beer mug.

Well, Dudley was a sub 50% ft shooter and the Knicks were playing the Lakers. Shaq bull moose’s him under the bucket - big drop step - runs him over - stuffs it - finishes with a little shove to the floor - no foul - heads to the other end. Dudley is pissed - scrambled for the ball - takes aim and baseball style beans Shaq in the back of the head at the mid court line.

I know I was amazed at that kind of accuracy from someone who resembled a brick layer shooting free throws?

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good story, Bucky.

Chris Dudley played for five NBA teams over a 16-year career.

It's good to be 6-11.

How do you know Dudley was an NBA journeyman?

He wore #'s 14, 20, 22, 24 and 52.

Bingo!

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Let me see if I got this straight.....the aggressor here who Kavanaugh supposedly threw ice at got aggressive and verbally abusive to a group of three that included a guy 6'11" 260? Ok.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The biggest guys are often the weakest guys.

I fear the quiet, unassuming types with martial arts skills.

kane

EOG master
Let me see if I got this straight.....the aggressor here who Kavanaugh supposedly threw ice at got aggressive and verbally abusive to a group of three that included a guy 6'11" 260? Ok.

Alcohol will make people do things they otherwise wouldn't do, including challenging someone 6'11