You ready to retire twice? MLB BET OF THE CENTURY!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Not too bad. Seeing tennis pretty well right now. Still losing years off my life gambling though.

This just feels right. Cease on the mound. Robert got his bats in and looked good yesterday. The time is now.

EPL starts today. Not touching it though.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
IWishIWasPro is putting his perfect "bet of the century" record on the line today with a courageous chalk wager on the Chicago White Sox over the Texas Rangers. First pitch is 5:05 Central Standard Time. Dylan Cease and decist is pitching for the White Sox. Glen Otto takes the mound for the Rangers. The EOG community wishes Wish good luck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Special needs deposit Bet Offline just so I can fade Wishy's latest bet of the century. If I am going to post in this stupid thread, might as well get paid.

Texas Rangers +164 For Game
Accepted Date: 08/05/22 07:57 GMT-7
Amount: $25.23
To win: $41.38
Type: Money Line
Description:
Baseball - MLB - Chicago White Sox vs Texas Rangers - Money Line | 918 Texas Rangers +164 For Game | 08/05/2022 | 05:05:00 PM (EST) | D. Cease -R - Must Pitch / G. Otto -R - Must Pitch | Pending

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of course White Sux will win 12-0 just like I gave Wade 2 be best wins by fading him. Whatever. Last remaining credit on card. Would have used it for fast food.

kane

EOG master
May the good guy win.

Uh-oh, Fake JK is apparently rooting against you since we all know you're one of the bad guys

MrTop

EOG Master
the man is 2-0 BOTC

why do people need annuities ?

the only problem is there cannot be many of these plays. I was surprised he found another in the same century.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Maybe it is me but a "BOTC" should not be close to a $2 fave.

This play won. NEVER confuse a winning play with a good play OR a losing play with a bad play.

This won. It was still a BAD play.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe it is me but a "BOTC" should not be close to a $2 fave.

This play won. NEVER confuse a winning play with a good play OR a losing play with a bad play.

This won. It was still a BAD play.
Right now he’s the only SP on the Sox I could confidently bet on, but not at that price. The Sox offense sucks and they don’t do any of the little things it takes to win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
IWishIWasPro wins the century again in thrilling, pulse beating fashion. Final score: White Sox 2, Rangers 1. Wishy survives bases loaded in the 8th then an easy 123. Move over Tom Cruise. EOG has your Mission Impossible replacement.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And the kunt line drops to -1 at the Wyndham. 23 extra golfers playing the weekend to make my 4 worthless unless Zalaclitoris lifts the trophy.