You sorry motherfuckers

pvcpipe

EOG Master
I've been posting here almost 6 years and not one of you cocksuckers asks about the tornadoes and my family/home?

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: You sorry motherfuckers

sorry pvc, i'll be honest, this morning was the 1st time i even heard about what's going on. you ok?

Blondie

EOG Master

Sorry pvc I was thinking you lived in a different state...

As Cass said are you and your family ok?

Gotta wonder how many other posters we have from that area...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I thought you were tougher than some stinkin' tornado. I won't make that mistake next time. :yay

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I wish the best for you and your family. I hope any recovery process for you is a quick and painless one. 12io4j2w90

I guess you are O.K. if you are able to post in here. I have a lot of in-laws and friends who live in that area, so I have been kind of busy. I am glad to see that you are O.K. I hope Clover and the Mules made it. He has not posted over at the other site today, and he posts there on a daily basis.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You know I'm just fucking around.

We lost power yesterday about 4 a.m., still not back on. The wife and I are staying with my parents, which may be worse than just staying at home with no power. There is substantial damage around my house, but all is intact at casa de PVC. I just have a lot of cleaning up to do.

I did take the dog with us to my parent's house, although I think I'm missing something here? What kind of sick fuck just leaves an animal behind to fend for itself during that kind of event?

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

PVC ---Why pvcpipe--I know there is a big cast iron foundry in birmingham. used to have cast iron fittings specially made when I was in the plumbing business.

What kind of sick fuck just leaves an animal behind to fend for itself during that kind of event?

News from The Associated Press: The owners of Hunan Chu Chinese restaurant have volunteered to take in any of the homeless cats.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Did you ever notice that when there is an earthquake in San Francisco, or a hurricane that rips up New Orleans, or devastation in New York on 9/11, there are always a dozen preachers from the deep south along with members of the congregation who start pronouncing that God is making a judgment on the wicked ways of the afflicted city in distress.

You don't hear that much when Alabama, Mississippi, or Georgia takes a hard hit.

Just wondering.

Pipe. What city or town do you live in? I am trying to contact friends and in-laws and am having no success. I am trying to figure the scope of the tragedy. Glad to see that you made it.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

You know I'm just fucking around.

We lost power yesterday about 4 a.m., still not back on. The wife and I are staying with my parents, which may be worse than just staying at home with no power. There is substantial damage around my house, but all is intact at casa de PVC. I just have a lot of cleaning up to do.

I did take the dog with us to my parent's house, although I think I'm missing something here? What kind of sick fuck just leaves an animal behind to fend for itself during that kind of event?

be a shame if the free remodel got messed up

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Pipe. What city or town do you live in? I am trying to contact friends and in-laws and am having no success. I am trying to figure the scope of the tragedy. Glad to see that you made it.

I live in Mountain Brook, a neighborhood in Birmingham Metro. They are saying possibly 4 days before power, so communication with your family maybe difficult. Cell phone towers are also fucked by my house.

Apple

Banned

I thought about you man, hope the clean up process is pleasant.. I heard Tuscaloosa (sp) is ruined.. how close are you to there?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I live in Mountain Brook, a neighborhood in Birmingham Metro. They are saying possibly 4 days before power, so communication with your family maybe difficult. Cell phone towers are also fucked by my house.
It's a shame they couldn't take out the internet connection to keep you fuckers offline. :finger004

In all seriousness, that Tornado in Tuscaloosa was outrageous - shit looked like something straight out of Twister. Glad it didn't get your law office - probably big time documents in that bitch and those photos.... you know what I'm talking about. :yay

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast

Pipe,

The devistation is horrible. It is like it went down I-20 and from B'ham to T-town it just went crazy. Down McFarland and 15th street. Brother-in-law and sisters house are out by Lake Tuscaloosa and no damage there. They have electricity but will stay put until power is restored. My sister teaches at one of the elementary schools in T town and 4 of the teachers wee out helping another teacher from the storm 2 weeks ago and ran into the bathroom when they heard the storm and took the dog with them. The heard the churn, wind and floor shaking and when it was over they opened the door and the house was gone except the bathroom. All the cars out front were damaged, ect. A real tradgedy. University has called off all finals and urged the students to go home if they can. Obama makes an a trip there today to look over all the damage, ect....
Am sure you saw the guy at Coleman Taking video of the storm from there. Roads are closed and you have to be a bit creative to get around. All of the businesses around 15th and McFarland are gone but it is ironic that DCH hospital was not hit but 400 yards away wiped out. Hope that your area of B'ham was spared.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Spending three years in Tuscaloosa for grad school it is crazy to see those pictures.

I've heard the water situation there may be deteriorating, as well. I know all finals, classes, and commencement ceremonies have been cancelled.

@ Timely- those pics are in a safe deposit box

@ gyno- I am about 45 minutes from Tuscaloosa, the tornado moved from Tuscaloosa past my house 6 miles north, thankfully.

@cassius- it would've been another free remodel, just not a very nice one.

NOW THIS IS THE LOVE I'M TALKING ABOUT. BRING ME A PLATE OF YOUR FINEST MEATS AND CHEESES.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I did not know you were from down there Pipe. Sorry. It is very scary to see what happened. Glad you are well.