Young Zack Lee - Baseball On Fire!

TheRef

EOG Addicted
I'm sure most of you remember Zack. Was writing tickets at Sunset Station and was a radio handicapping star on with JK for a couple years. I hope you're getting his baseball plays - dude is on FIRE!!! On twitter but I'm not sure he shares with everybody as some were critical of him before. You missed out, great dude and excellent All Around handicapper.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm sure most of you remember Zack. Was writing tickets at Sunset Station and was a radio handicapping star on with JK for a couple years. I hope you're getting his baseball plays - dude is on FIRE!!! On twitter but I'm not sure he shares with everybody as some were critical of him before. You missed out, great dude and excellent All Around handicapper.

1555603744342.png

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
As I recall (young) Zack allegedly was picking 88 percent on Twitter and simultaneously was 44 per cent on the radio.. The winning twitter plays came out after the games had started or were completed and were only given to a select few although the records kept getting updated. Then he disappeared. Now he's back and allegedly on a heater on twitter?

Last edited:

svbettor

EOG Veteran
What was zaks twitter again... it was hard to remember. I just remember JK loved his Filipinia GF.... she was a hottie?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'd ask Zach a question then stare at his girl for the next three minutes.

She was 21 and bra-less.

Can you blame me?

Last edited: