Your Favorite Poker Pro?

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast
Personality wise- Phil LAAK - the unabomber. No matter how much money you lose- he makes the experience enjoyable.

Skill wise? Issac Haxton- i think he's the genius of poker.

Most hated? - Galfond. His online poker name is named after clay aken- This makes him an automatic tool with a horrible sense of humor. Matesua is also a prick.

Herbie

EOG Addicted
Re: Your Favorite Poker Pro?

John-Robert Belande is interesting in my opinion... Great backstory and personality but not overtop for tv...

tblaze

EOG Addicted

Posted Sidel and look what he just did at the Elite poker tourney recently...runner up

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Personality: Phil Laak! Hands down. I loved watching him on Poker After Dark getting wasted and still playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars while acting like it was a 1/2 NL game. Just loosens the game up so much and ADMITS that the game is too good and big for him. Very fun!

Professional: Barry Greenstein. Never a bad word comes out of his mouth. The ups and downs look exactly the same on his face. Very well spoken on radio and TV shows. Just a perfect professional.

Pro I love to see lose: Tie Phil Hellmuth and Tony G. Both two douchebags. I love watching these two morons lose LARGE amounts of money on TV.

Best to watch play: Tom Dwan. call him what you want but he is the most creative player to win a pot. Fearless. Just amazing reads on people. Easily a top 3 best player in the world.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

I like watching Daniel Negreanu. When he starts talking, fold your hand. When he has junk cards he gets quit again.

roachman

EOG Addicted

Always admired Antonio Esfandiari, he!s cool as a cucumber never gets rattled.

copenique

EOG Enthusiast

Will there ever be a poker show on tv like High Stakes Poker or Poker After Dark?? I always enjoyed Gabe Kaplan and his talk as an MC.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

Will there ever be a poker show on tv like High Stakes Poker or Poker After Dark?? I always enjoyed Gabe Kaplan and his talk as an MC.

I don't know why they took it down, It was pretty popular. There is still the wsop - wpt - heartland poker tour that have a few showings - but nothing beats $500,000 - 1 mill buy in cash games - and Kaplan was the man.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

My favorite player is probably Phil Ivey. I just love how many times he bluffs and is able to get opponents to fold, and then when someone does make the call it seems like he always has the nuts.

One player I do not ever want to face is Tom Dwan. It seems like I am never able to get a good read on his hands