Your favorite Sushi Restaurant in Costa Rica is?

I like Hibachi Korean-Japanese restaurant primarily because of their 40% discount when you pay using a BCR debit or credit card their quality isn't that bad. I go there for Korean more often than Japanese.

Have not been to Samurai Fusion. Other places that come to mind are ICHIBAN, and MATSURI and the restaurant found within the Corobici Hotel.

What's your favorite sushi joint here in Costa Rica?

Re: Your favorite Sushi Restaurant in Costa Rica is?

I like Hibachi Korean-Japanese restaurant primarily because of their 40% discount when you pay using a BCR debit or credit card their quality isn't that bad. I go there for Korean more often than Japanese.

Have not been to Samurai Fusion. Other places that come to mind are ICHIBAN, and MATSURI and the restaurant found within the Corobici Hotel.

Tsunami in Jaco. Amazing.

I like the one in Multiplaza located near the banks. They have crappy service but they have one bento box that is basically all sushi and fills you up for 6k.

Ezio Auditore

EOG Member

Where's this Hibachi Korean place? I love me some korean food, but have only found a few places that have it, and they're definitely not good.

..which we can apparently only see when not logged in. What gives?

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

but mike said hibachi, not ichiban. i've eaten at ichiban before, it's okay, but nothing special.

fuk mike...........kidding mike.........used to eat at ichiban at that location 3 nights a week 2003-2005.....lived almost next door....they had the freshest tuna and ice cold sapporo

Back atcha bistec :) lol Love ya' man

Hibachi used to be called Benihanas. they are located 1 block west from the main ICE building located in Sabana Norte. The owners are korean. There used to be another smaller korean restaurant located inside the "El Centro Colon" building but they unfortunately left a couple of years back. They had great food at discount prices.

There are two other korean restaurants worthy of mention. One is located in front of Plaza Mayor, and the other is located about near Oscar Arias' house. Sorry, can't figure out how to give the directions there based on better landmarks. It is called Little Seoul I believe. Will get back to you on the directions to that one.