Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
"If we blink, we’re heading on a path to war, to a kinetic war, if we don’t stop it right now. The elites are going the wrong way."

steve bannon

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The key to one world is a weakened USA.

Globalism can not be realized with a monetary system pegged to the USD.

Trump is weakening the USA in every way possible, exponentially every day in order that the US is swallowed by one world agenda.

He is a globalist you fukkin idiot.
It was weakening before Trump, he certainly hasn’t done anything to make it stronger.

blueline

EOG Master
Went to walmart to pick up some stuff. Not wearing a mask was a he-man prepper-type. They refused him entry unless he was wearing a mask and after a short protest he gave in and wore the mask that walmart provided.
Would the prepper comunity applaud him for his commitment to prepping who would he be derided for being a sheep?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Went to walmart to pick up some stuff. Not wearing a mask was a he-man prepper-type. They refused him entry unless he was wearing a mask and after a short protest he gave in and wore the mask that walmart provided.
Would the prepper comunity applaud him for his commitment to prepping who would he be derided for being a sheep?
IS this in a state where masks are required?

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's Globalism against anyone that gets in their way. It's so in your face obvious.

Trump was/is the enemy of the agenda. The media/money agenda ramped up as soon as they saw he could actually win.

And it hasn't stopped since. And it won't stop. If he wins in November? He will get smoked. He might get smoked before then. Just watch...

Fuck All the LIBERAL GLOBALISTS.

Keep Bashing the WIMPS.

Trump is not fully to blame, absolutely not.

He is simply the closer here and really believes he is MAGA.

Blown save in the bottom 9th type of thing.

Trump is the GM who put together a MLB team full of low level minor leaguers playing favorites instead of a roster capable of playing with the big boys.

He's also the GM who goes to the press and proclaims his team is head and shoulders above the rest of the league while they're 25 games out of first place at the trading deadline.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
Trump is like a pitcher in the bottom of the 9th on a 0-2 count in a tie game after throwing 11 straight balls, now the bases are full with no place to put the hitter. He is blaming the empire not giving the strikes. He is blaming the catcher for not giving him the right sign. He is blaming the skipper calling a bad game. He is blaming the fans that boo him. The next pitch....... Ball four.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump at arlington national ceremony for memorial day, perhaps he will perform a miracle, raise a soldier from the dead?

kane

EOG master
You dishonest pussy. I’ve asked you for days to provide proof a crime was committed. Even though trump/Barr and his team of lawyers have had almost 4 years to exhibit or state there was a crime they’ve failed to do so.

Just give up and admit you were wrong on this or shut the fuck up

Raiders, admit he was wrong? Well that's never going to happen, goal posts will be moved, lies will be told, shit will be made up, fake news will be posted, all of that and more, but the one thing he'll never do is admit when he's wrong

kane

EOG master
Trump at arlington national ceremony for memorial day, perhaps he will perform a miracle, raise a soldier from the dead?

Nice to know he took some time away from his golf game to visit Arlington, I can just imagine how pissed he is that he has to do this rather than hitting the links

Raiders, admit he was wrong? Well that's never going to happen, goal posts will be moved, lies will be told, shit will be made up, fake news will be posted, all of that and more, but the one thing he'll never do is admit when he's wrong
Heisenberg was proven wrong. You two have zero credibility.

kane

EOG master

No he wasn't, yes I do, and you're still fake news posting, goal post moving, lying Trumptard. You got anyone else you want to bring here to fight your battles, or is Monkey all you got

Youre definitely entertaining

You’ve been unable (same for trump and his team of lawyers) for a week to post what crime was committed during the contrived Obamagate. My favorite attempts by you have been resorting to linking op ed columns-LOL

Because you are very insecure you fail to admit being wrong and just like your buffoon cult leader you deflect instead

Most in the forum thank you for the laughs you’ve provided

You’ve been unable (same for trump and his team of lawyers) for a week to post what crime was committed during the contrived Obamagate. My favorite attempts by you have been resorting to linking op ed columns-LOL

Because you are very insecure you fail to admit being wrong and just like your buffoon cult leader you deflect instead

I never said a thing about Obama. You said it was legal to leak the wiretap. Name calling and cartoons. Great contributions. I'll post your lie again.

kane

EOG master

Heisey, now you know what it's like arguing with Raiders, he'll post fake news, he'll link to alt right sites no one's heard of, he'll move the goal posts, he'll flat out lie, he'll data mine, he'll cherry pick info, this is who he is and who he's always been. Everyone here knows exactly what I'm talking about, he's been doing this for many, many years and sadly will never change

LOL-After a week you’ve still been unable to provide one example of illegality with the Flynn wiretap

Federal wiretaps are classified. It's mind boggling that you don't understand it..

18 U.S.C. § 798 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 798. Disclosure of classified information

Heisey, now you know what it's like arguing with Raiders, he'll post fake news, he'll link to alt right sites no one's heard of, he'll move the goal posts, he'll flat out lie, he'll data mine, he'll cherry pick info, this is who he is and who he's always been. Everyone here knows exactly what I'm talking about, he's been doing this for many, many years and sadly will never change

Correct-he’s a dishonest pussy

The Flynn thing is nothing but another attempted distraction from the biggest failing Prez this country has ever had.

Almost 100,000 deaths from the trump pandemic with record unemployment. I don’t fear his re election because he’s already dead in the water. I fear the further damage he might cause out of spite from November 3rd until Biden’s inauguration.

kane

EOG master
Correct-he’s a dishonest pussy

The Flynn thing is nothing but another attempted distraction from the biggest failing Prez this country has ever had.

Almost 100,000 deaths from the trump pandemic with record unemployment. I don’t fear his re election because he’s already dead in the water. I fear the further damage he might cause out of spite from November 3rd until Biden’s inauguration.

Good point, we both know he doesn't give a fuck about the country, he only cares about himself, so going forward he'll continue to do what he thinks is in his own best interest, not what's in the best interst of the country

kane

EOG master
It's Memorial Day. You two should get out and enjoy the holiday instead of spending the day with more lies.

Would love to, unfortunately it's raining, been raining all weekend, so have no choice but to stay in and read your lies and fake news. Don't worry, as soon as Heisey starts ripping you a new one, you can always go running to Monkey for help

The Espionage Act was classic. Then you thought unmasking was the same as unclassified.

Heisenberg
Mike Flynn’s name was never ‘masked’ in FBI document — which eliminates Trump’s claim of an ‘illegal leak’