Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

If thinking outside of the box is injecting Clorox, then I applaud your creativity and can't wait to hear your results.
I don't support someone that looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. Thinking outside the box would be to not support a RepubliCOn if they looted the charity box of 3 million. The majority of Americans think stealing millions from charity is one of the scummiest thing a person can do. Then you have the MAGA peopl;e.

Thinking outside the box would be to not support a European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK just because it was implemented by President Piece of Shit. Most of us saw right through his excluding the counties he owned properties. It lasted a day! You didn't have that ability. You're a political hack that can't think outside the box.

This is like being in a Raiders argument, trump never spoke to Dr Birx even though he clearly says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that?" And then she responds

Nobody thought to do what trump suggested, even though the next day the governor of Maryland said hundreds of people called their health hotline asking if they should do what trump suggested

Where did I say anything about ingesting disinfectants?

Only a retard would know never to suggest ingesting disinfectant instead of injecting them.

Here you are defending disinfectant injections and you’re calling me a dipshit

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wow. You really are fucking stupid.

Maryland's health department fielded hundreds of calls from residents asking about ingesting disinfectants after President Donald Trump wondered aloud if that could fight Covid 19, Governor Larry Hogan said Saturday
Who talked about ingesting disinfectants? Liberal media. Not Trump.

Fact.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

This is like being in a Raiders argument, trump never spoke to Dr Birx even though he clearly says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that?" And then she responds

Nobody thought to do what trump suggested, even though the next day the governor of Maryland said hundreds of people called their health hotline asking if they should do what trump suggested
He never talked to her about disinfectants, moron.

How fucking dumb are you people?

Seriously. You have one fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between INGESTING and INJECTING.

And another fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT and DISINFECTANT.

LMAO.

On Friday, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency tweeted a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant be ingested or injected

Note the part that says "ingested or injected"

We had hundreds of calls come into our emergency hotline at our health department asking if it was right to ingest Clorox or alcohol cleaning products, whether that was going to help them fight the virus

Seriously. You have one fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between INGESTING and INJECTING.

And another fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT and DISINFECTANT.

LMAO.
And then you have yourself.......The ultimate moron who doesn’t connect the irony of defending his shit for brains cult leader to the death while callings out others intelligence.

Where did "ingested" come from, retard?

Your fake libtard news outlets.

What's the difference? The point is the president said something utterly stupid, and health hotlines across the country had to respond to people who were asking if they should ingest or inject disinfectant products, simply amazing how you continue to defend the defenseless

What's the difference? The point is the president said something utterly stupid, and health hotlines across the country had to respond to people who were asking if they should ingest or inject disinfectant products, simply amazing how you continue to defend the defenseless
The difference, retard, is that one goes in your veins and the other goes down your throat.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

There were so many calls to state health hotlines, that Clorox actually had to come out with a statement that aired on TV telling people not to use their product the way the president suggested, and you continue to defend something that can't be defended, LOL

There were so many calls to state health hotlines, that Clorox actually had to come out with a statement that aired on TV telling people not to use their product the way the president suggested, and you continue to defend something that can't be defended, LOL
Liberals are stupid. Clearly.

The only people who said that were the liberal media.

If Trump is a dipshit, that makes you subhuman.

And if Trump is a dictator, that makes Whitmer, Newsom, et al Hitler.
Im not claiming to be anything special as far as intelligence goes but I’m smart enough to know that a guy who suggests firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes and asks his staff to look into disinfectant injections is a dip shit and unfit to manage a Cinnabon much less try to lead a country.

Im not claiming to be anything special as far as intelligence goes but I’m smart enough to know that a guy who suggests firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes and asks his staff to look into disinfectant injections is a dip shit and unfit to manage a Cinnabon much less try to lead a country.
And somehow he's built a multi-billion dollar real estate empire.

Derp.