Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Okay, if that's what I posted, then I can't argue it. I made that post on May 16th, after that date I changed my mind, I would have opened the start of June, but I can't prove it, so I don't know what else to say

It's alright brother I booked my next haircut July 2.

kane

EOG master
I like Kane, I follow his posts on this stuff........ I really respect some big boys on the right but he's probably my fav on the left.

When he says something about the President I dig around to see what happened, whether it be a quote, action or whatever.

Anyway at that time I recall thinking Kane and July for some reason so I knew at least once he had to reference July 1st.

Plus we both live in Florida so I listen to what he says and often make a mental note of it.

Sorry Kane, no offense, you aren't the first (or last) not to remember everything you post.

We move on.

The funny thing is I don't even remember making that post, but obviously I did. All I know is texting with some friends we were pretty much in agreement that the start of June would be a good time to open, with restrictions. If I never posted it here, then so be it, I can't prove it, but I know what I thought, I must have changed my mind since making that post, not sure why this is even a big deal anyway, but whatever

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
WTF?

I pour a pail of blast rock in a classifier turn on a 2" fire hose that wet classifies it into an 80 gallon barrel, ad a half cup of surfactant turn on another jet to agitate and it pours into a sluice which captures the heavy particulate and sends the rest into a retainer. Wash the sluice to collect the concentrate, roast it to eliminate sulfites and smelt it, pour it in a cone mold, let it set and knock the gold and silver button off the bottom.

If you can lift a 140 lb. pail of dirt 6 ft in the air, water, gravity, science and fire do the rest.

The whole deal fun as fukk and pay pretty good too. As of today my little collection worth ~ 6% more than when I started, soon to be 30%.

I recommend the hobby to anyone that can lift 140 lbs 6 ft. up and turn on a tap. After about 10 pails go play golf.

I'm at about 8.2 g/ton AU and 7g/ton AG.

I'll improve when I select and crush my own, all sort of good ore here.

Thanks for asking kid!!

Wow. That's an impressive resume. Takes a lot of brainpower surely.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Okay, if that's what I posted, then I can't argue it. I made that post on May 16th, after that date I changed my mind, I would have opened the start of June, but I can't prove it, so I don't know what else to say

you seeing most of the new cases in fla are from 40 and under without masks?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Wow. That's an impressive resume. Takes a lot of brainpower surely.

Bit of geology, bit of geometry, bit of biochemistry.

Breaking down bound aggregate and isolating minerals ain't for everyone but Sinker gonna make a few bob.

Holding hard gold not a bad idea right now, fun in the great out doors of BC.

Beats sitting all alone in a shit hole sports book or necking with your dog.

Making a killing reclaiming cheap gold out of pawn shops but the acids involved and the fumes are a bit more than I care to deal with.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Fauci Pleads With Public on Virus Peril; Pence Sees Progress
  • Vice president holds first task force briefing in two months
  • Fauci pleads for Americans to take the virus more seriously
Fauci has consistently been the voice of sanity and reason. No wonder why so many Cultits want to see him gone. It's like stopping the testing = It's Gone.

MrTop

EOG Master
Fauci has consistently been the voice of sanity and reason. No wonder why so many Cultits want to see him gone. It's like stopping the testing = It's Gone.

it is a 2 sided coin... the way it is coming around fauci was right all along if the deaths start to climb. They might have a drug soon to treat it before the vaccine . TB kills 1.5 million a year but there is a drug for it. The deaths mostly are in poor countries without medical.. I caught TB years ago I had to stay in for about 5 weeks with meds. Lungs are 1/8 bad. I breathe fine though

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
it is a 2 sided coin... the way it is coming around fauci was right all along if the deaths start to climb. They might have a drug soon to treat it before the vaccine . TB kills 1.5 million a year but there is a drug for it. The deaths mostly are in poor countries without medical.. I caught TB years ago I had to stay in for about 5 weeks with meds. Lungs are 1/8 bad. I breathe fine though
Be well Topper.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bit of geology, bit of geometry, bit of biochemistry.

Breaking down bound aggregate and isolating minerals ain't for everyone but Sinker gonna make a few bob.

Holding hard gold not a bad idea right now, fun in the great out doors of BC.

Beats sitting all alone in a shit hole sports book or necking with your dog.

Making a killing reclaiming cheap gold out of pawn shops but the acids involved and the fumes are a bit more than I care to deal with.

Of course. Who would want to relax when you can do manual labor? LOL.

Biochemistry. Rocks are organisms now? LMAO.

JFC. Are you dumb. Thanks for the laugh.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Pretty much over for Americans traveling abroad...nobody letting Americans in....Europe, Asia, and Central and South America considers it risky letting Americans come and go....Now Mexico has a wall to keep Americans out....

Thank you Donald J....

billysink

EOG Dedicated
For me lifting a 140 lb. pail of crushed rock and pouring it in a screen, then watching water and gravity do the rest is not manual labor.

For a little, soft kid who rams white powder up his nose all day it probably is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Governor Disasterous has really let down the residents of Florida. His anti public health policies have failed and become lethal.

kane

EOG master
you seeing most of the new cases in fla are from 40 and under without masks?

Yeah, which is why I would make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory, older people are taking it seriously which is why they're more likely to wear a mask, younger people feel they're bullet proof and they're the ones crowding into bars without masks

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, which is why I would make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory, older people are taking it seriously which is why they're more likely to wear a mask, younger people feel they're bullet proof and they're the ones crowding into bars without masks
The bars i go to are mostly old people with no masks.