Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Ray Luca

EOG Master
So I guess your case is a vote for mask,facial covering being suspect.

No masks work...look at Hong Kong

Could have been cross contamination w me...or maybe the rain. I got caught leaving market one day and even tho I wore wrap around eye goggles some rain got in my eye then I developed pink eye...then few days later symptoms

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No masks work...look at Hong Kong

Could have been cross contamination w me...or maybe the rain. I got caught leaving market one day and even tho I wore wrap around eye goggles some rain got in my eye then I developed pink eye...then few days later symptoms

Holy shit. This guy thinks he got COVID-19 from a raindrop.

LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
new fatality discussion

Stanford Doc: COVID Fatality Rate For People Under 45 Is "Almost 0%"

by Tyler Durden

Sun, 07/05/2020 - 09:20

Twitter Facebook Reddit Email
Print

Authored by Dominick Mastrangelo via The Washington Examiner,
Stanford University's disease prevention chairman slammed using statewide lockdown measures as a response to the coronavirus, saying they were implemented based on bad data and inaccurate modeling.
“There are already more than 50 studies that have presented results on how many people in different countries and locations have developed antibodies to the virus,” Dr. John Ioannidis said during a recent interview with Greek Reporter.
“Of course, none of these studies are perfect, but cumulatively, they provide useful composite evidence. A very crude estimate might suggest that about 150-300 million or more people have already been infected around the world, far more than the 10 million documented cases.”​
Ioannidis pointed out the mortality rate is low among young people who have contracted the virus.

“The death rate in a given country depends a lot on the age structure, who are the people infected, and how they are managed,” Ioannidis said.
“For people younger than 45, the infection fatality rate is almost 0%. For 45 to 70, it is probably about 0.05%-0.3%. For those above 70, it escalates substantially.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
We had randomly sampled antibody tests in the state of NY and a couple of them in California months ago.
yea, i remember that, but where's the rest of them? This data is one of the most important things the corona task force should be trying to get - the results of which will either re-enforce or change their reccommendations, but we see and hear nothing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
yea, i remember that, but where's the rest of them? This data is one of the most important things the corona task force should be trying to get - the results of which will either re-enforce or change their reccommendations, but we see and hear nothing.

It's all a ruse.

You dont even need to factor in asymptomatic cases now! Just ask Ray! LMAO.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Every fukkin site got a half dozen expert immunologists, data dicks, spin munkees who know exactly how to deal with every facet of this pandemic.

Never influence, change, cure or solve a fukkin thing.

Covid gives zero fukks what you fukkin asshats say, all day, everyday, day after day..

A guy who has never treated a case of covid, cured a case of covid, made one fukkin wooden nickle from covid in 14,598 hours of chitty shit toss despite knowing precisely the entire life cycle of covid.....

Has done nothing to help anyone or anything.

Covid rampant everywhere.

I don't get it.

kane

EOG master
new fatality discussion

Stanford Doc: COVID Fatality Rate For People Under 45 Is "Almost 0%"

by Tyler Durden

Sun, 07/05/2020 - 09:20

Twitter Facebook Reddit Email
Print

Authored by Dominick Mastrangelo via The Washington Examiner,
Stanford University's disease prevention chairman slammed using statewide lockdown measures as a response to the coronavirus, saying they were implemented based on bad data and inaccurate modeling.
“There are already more than 50 studies that have presented results on how many people in different countries and locations have developed antibodies to the virus,” Dr. John Ioannidis said during a recent interview with Greek Reporter.​
“Of course, none of these studies are perfect, but cumulatively, they provide useful composite evidence. A very crude estimate might suggest that about 150-300 million or more people have already been infected around the world, far more than the 10 million documented cases.”​
Ioannidis pointed out the mortality rate is low among young people who have contracted the virus.

“The death rate in a given country depends a lot on the age structure, who are the people infected, and how they are managed,” Ioannidis said.​
“For people younger than 45, the infection fatality rate is almost 0%. For 45 to 70, it is probably about 0.05%-0.3%. For those above 70, it escalates substantially.”

Tyler Durden is a far right wing extremist, might as well of posted something by Alex Jones

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I like Trump's approach.

He also know's dick about Covid. Just that its no big deal and it will be gone soon. If it ain't, not his fault, not his problem. Change the topic, call everyone stupid.

3 minutes a day.

Folk here don't understand. 24/7 fake expertise not required

As long as you squeeze in how great or smart you are and call someone fake, news, dipshit and start a few sentences with Because or Clearly, you are right and the rest is not your fault.

kane

EOG master
I dont believe he's a real person, its just a pen name for anonymous blogs put out there on zero hedge.

Of course he's not a real person, didn't you see Fight Club? Zero Hedge is a far right website that traffics in hate and misinformation, I wouldn't believe anything they say

kane

EOG master
Good thing Gov Ron Disastrous was elected. Him and Trump are great friends and great leaders.
- Dumb Alfie

Florida sets records every day for cases, and the idiot governor still refuses to make mask wearing mandatory, he's a mini Trump, his approval ratings are low and hopefully only gets one term

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course he's not a real person, didn't you see Fight Club? Zero Hedge is a far right website that traffics in hate and misinformation, I wouldn't believe anything they say

LMAO. Zero Hedge is a financial news site.

It's only far right because you're a fucking Marxist.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Florida sets records every day for cases, and the idiot governor still refuses to make mask wearing mandatory, he's a mini Trump, his approval ratings are low and hopefully only gets one term

You should be thankful. That much closer to herd immunity with a tiny death rate in the state.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Alfie and Dumb Patty love the guy? Ignorance over state. Ignorance over country.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
from statista as of july 1......deaths per million

belgium- 853
uk - 657
spain - 606
italy - 575
sweden - 523
france - 444
usa - 388

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Good thing Gov Ron Disastrous was elected. Him and Trump are great friends and great leaders.
- Dumb Alfie
andrew gillum ran against desantis. you supported gillum wholeheartedly..

gillum is a crack addict who also hires male prostitutes....FACT

you're an imbecile

how many dead in chi-raq so far this weekend.....

blm is a movement....lol

br, you want a movement eat more fiber. you're a fat slob

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looking at todays numbers it's amazing, wheres the pandemic? Where is the hysteria? large states with very, very low deaths...

IL - 6
Mi - 0
PN - 4
Oh - 2
MA - 11
GA - 3 ( I thought that was a hot spot)
AZ - 4
NC - 5

Day after day with deaths going down, not up.

Your hated FL has 29 deaths, less than NY(33) and their pandemic is done.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The week of August 1st will be pretty big. A lot of kids start getting ready for school, thats only four weeks away. School starts in the south around then, while others leave to go back to college.